Wendy- tfcd/paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenPLUSam

Apr 20, 2005
hello guys , this is wendy :) .
willin to do tfcd / paid for the upcomin holiday.

would prefer 3 photographers at most in a shoot
or 1 to 1 shoot.

PM me if you're interested =]

; wendy *

pm u but ur pm full..

wenPLUSam said:
hello guys , this is wendy :) .
willin to do tfcd / paid for the upcomin holiday.

would prefer 3 photographers at most in a shoot
or 1 to 1 shoot.

PM me if you're interested =]

; wendy *

Hey, your PM mailbox is full.
Deb

you prefer photog u familiar with or brand new ones? :)
anyway, ur pm box can only take up to 10msg ba.. very easily full... hehe

deleted msg , can pm le :)

i cleared it once more.amelia here =)

LOl Getting the hang of it huh Wendy :D
Still have not finisned editing ur pics, will try to finisn it soon.
Let me know how to pass to u.

Seriously, the both of you gave me an impression that you're taking photogs here as carrot cakes. You get prints or CDs or get paid and doesn't need to pay a single cent for the make-up. Want to be models? Wait till you grow taller please.

I know there'll be people who will reply if I'm not interested, I can don't sign up and bla bla. I'm just stating my view.

Lars said:
Seriously, the both of you gave me an impression that you're taking photogs here as carrot cakes. You get prints or CDs or get paid and doesn't need to pay a single cent for the make-up. Want to be models? Wait till you grow taller please.

I know there'll be people who will reply if I'm not interested, I can don't sign up and bla bla. I'm just stating my view.
Lars.... this is no personal attack.

However, for any TFCD/TFP, it's a give and take situation. Ideally, MUA, Photogs and Models should contibute the time and effort and no one gets paid. However, in reality, MUA usually do not need any portfolio as they would have taken some pictures of their makeup already and thus arise the issue of payment of MUA.

As for your comments on the model's height and getting free make up, i think it's uncalled for. There are plenty of models that are short as we are not talking abt doing Runway show. Heck, even babes like Kylie is less than 1.65? Is she a good enough model for us?

Someone did raise a valid question on whether photogs and Model shd share the cost of MUA. My point of view is... If only 1 Photog , 1 model, yes. It should be shared. If there's many photogs, i think no point arguing with the model as the amt each of the photogs have to paid extra (compared with the model chipping in 1 share) is minimal.

Oh well, Yan can cook, so can you. ;)

They are many kinds of models, not every one needs to be tall or good figure, especially photography models.

All this are driven by supply and demand, as long is in demand, someone will supply.

I find nothing wrong for what they doing here, maybe they are not the kind you looking for.

If I walk into a shop and find nothing to my liking, instead of just walk out, I give a remake of this shop are selling junk. Will you think I will sure kena hutum or not?

nemesis32 said:
Someone did raise a valid question on whether photogs and Model shd share the cost of MUA. My point of view is... If only 1 Photog , 1 model, yes. It should be shared. If there's many photogs, i think no point arguing with the model as the amt each of the photogs have to paid extra (compared with the model chipping in 1 share) is minimal.

Just sharing my POV as well... for 1 on 1, if both parties have agreed, it doesn't matter who is paying or how the cost are going to be settled. I don't mind paying now since I'm not yet an "experienced" photographer (hope that will change soon) and its cheaper that paid shoot for me.

But just like any purchase, the "quality" that will be gained by the model differs between "free", "cheap" and "expensive" TFP. There are advantages and disadvantages with "free" TFP.. one is its cheaper than cheap. Another is to have more posing experiences as well. And based on the result, 1 out of 6 good and free FTP photographer seems worth it (my POV).

dawgbyte77 said:
Just sharing my POV as well... for 1 on 1, if both parties have agreed, it doesn't matter who is paying or how the cost are going to be settled. I don't mind paying now since I'm not yet an "experienced" photographer (hope that will change soon) and its cheaper that paid shoot for me.

But just like any purchase, the "quality" that will be gained by the model differs between "free", "cheap" and "expensive" TFP. There are advantages and disadvantages with "free" TFP.. one is its cheaper than cheap. Another is to have more posing experiences as well. And based on the result, 1 out of 6 good and free FTP photographer seems worth it (my POV).
What you have said is quite true. Alot of TFP abroad actually involves the models approaching well-known photogs and in many cases ended up have to pay. It all down to level of expertise/experience and expectations.

nemesis32 said:
What you have said is quite true. Alot of TFP abroad actually involves the models approaching well-known photogs and in many cases ended up have to pay. It all down to level of expertise/experience and expectations.

How can compare overseas and here? Overseas not as saturated with photographers compare to singapore... in fact DSLR buyers are mainly in Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, etc.. Europe is still mainly on SLRs only... ;p

Alamak I smell smoke again. :sweat:

Lars said:

mmm...if my eyesight didn't fail me, this is a "WORKSHOPS, STUDIO/MODEL SHOOTS" sub-forum... No comments and especially rude criticism were invited... reminds me of a KPO who "thought-he-is-an-expert" guy that just bash into any thread and make irritating cum sickening comments!

And yes you're right, don't like it than don't post/comment...you can jolly well go to Kopitiam and kick up your own fuss/views. Thank you.

We are locking this thread pending clarification of potential legal issues surrounding TFP/TFCD/paid shoots with Amelia and Wendy as we understand that they are under the age of consent.

We advise members to be patient while we seek the necessary legal advise to clear this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.