Weird Question but still want to ask..

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachinohms

Mar 21, 2009
I know this is a weird question, but still it is not getting out of my mind.. so thought of posting it to feel light :think:

Now to the question...

"Can anyone tell me...Human eye is how many Megapixels? also is it HD?

:think: :think::what:

sorry if this is too stupid question:)...

good question! I don't know :sweat:

I have a similar question: Human eyes are fixed lens, if I am wrong, what is the focal length for them? The largest and smallest aperture?

I read on the internet before, the Canon super big aperture lens for rangefinder Canon 7S: Canon 50mm F0.95. It is said the lens is 4 times faster than human eyes. But how fast are human eyes? I am dreaming I can have a Canon 7S and 50mm F0.95, image I use the camera to take photos at night...;)

@Clown: WOW!! Thanks for the Information, I didn't knew that!!

so got the ans liao, now wat? :confused:

hmm, i wear contact lens / spectacles, so my megapixels have certainly gone down.

By the way, while buying contact lens. i noticed that it has UV filtering, just like UV filter..

so we are getting there :D

Soon i think we would have circular polorizer filter for eyes :) for color enhancements and cutting down the shadows :angel::bigeyes:

I know this is a weird question, but still it is not getting out of my mind.. so thought of posting it to feel light :think:

Now to the question...

"Can anyone tell me...Human eye is how many Megapixels? also is it HD?

:think: :think::what:

sorry if this is too stupid question:)...

200 megapixels

pwn d3x

i want to upgrade my eye with super zoom eyeballs! donno how big that would be! hahahah!

throw in an extension tube, so we can have a closer focusing distance ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.