Weird pple adding you on Facebook...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lolrence

Oct 15, 2006
Anyone else's getting weird people trying to add you as a friend on Facebook recently? My friend is getting it too..
I think it's weird... and I think it's a scam in the making. :think:

Btw, who else is on Facebook? :bsmilie:

I got people with names such as Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, Keira Knightley, Cameron Diaz etc. trying to add me as a friend on Facebook.

Don't know whether to laugh or to cry. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I got people with names such as Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, Keira Knightley, Cameron Diaz etc. trying to add me as a friend on Facebook.

Don't know whether to laugh or to cry. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Share share leh.... :( :bheart:

Anyone else's getting weird people trying to add you as a friend on Facebook recently? My friend is getting it too..
I think it's weird... and I think it's a scam in the making. :think:

Btw, who else is on Facebook? :bsmilie:

if you are female and put your profile picture as something remotely pretty, it is easy to get a lot of friends on facebook.

there are loads of very desperate people out there.

:) :) :)

to avoid this, please use my avatar as your facebook profile picture. no one will add you if they think you are a goat.

if you are female and put your profile picture as something remotely pretty, it is easy to get a lot of friends on facebook.

there are loads of very desperate people out there.

:) :) :)

to avoid this, please use my avatar as your facebook profile picture. no one will add you if they think you are a goat.

Hmm but I bet Sion can do it better if he shows his feminine side.... :bsmilie:

I bet you've tried this before. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

should do it huh. then bao dou all the desperate people.

they need to be discplined bloodninja style, after all. :bsmilie:

Hmm but I bet Sion can do it better if he shows his feminine side.... :bsmilie:

:bsmilie:

if he posts his older photos, the one of him with the bracelet hugging himself forlornly (face not shown), skally got people want to add.

web creeps are a funny bunch. they cannot tell the difference between being forward and looking like the only member of the other sex they have ever known is their mother. :) :)

ideal facebook picture:

n609026399_851099_4005.jpg

other profile picture alternatives:

n609026399_1604241_790.jpg

n609026399_1604240_532.jpg

this way, no one will be attracted to you and feel like kissing you.

Last edited:
A guy tried to add me last month. He's from Singapore. He sent me a "Friend Request" and a private message. The message was something like "I saw your picture on Facebook, can we be friends... blah blah blah... Hope to be friend with you, add me as your friend okie?" and some other bullsh1ts. I suspect he's a gay. His profile pic looks gay, and his friends list over 300+ friends, 95% of them are guys.

A guy tried to add me last month. He's from Singapore. He sent me a "Friend Request" and a private message. The message was something like "I saw your picture on Facebook, can we be friends... blah blah blah... Hope to be friend with you, add me as your friend okie?" and some other bullsh1ts. I suspect he's a gay. His profile pic looks gay, and his friends list over 300+ friends, 95% of them are guys.

Lol... but the one trying to add me and my friend are foreigners...
The one who tried to add me had 5 friends only. Thinking about why he might wanna add me is like so... eww.

I could show him the goat though :think:

My ignore list is pretty long...
If I dont know them and wanna friend friend, eg from CS, then at least type a msg say so lah rite.:)

Some people just want increase nos. look like very popular mah.:bsmilie:

other profile picture alternatives:

[im]http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr115/vanniepanties/n609026399_1604241_790.jpg[/img]

[im]http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr115/vanniepanties/n609026399_1604240_532.jpg[/img]

this way, no one will be attracted to you and feel like kissing you.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:
This made my day!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Hey night86mare, can i use this photos for may profile pic on facebook?TIA!

I havent had anyone unknown adding me in facebook.
But i keep getting unkown people from South America (?) trying to chat to me on MSN by going "Hola!" for the last 4-5 years.

Have to agree.
Some people just like to add any tom dick harry without even knowing them.
To them, getting 600+ 800+ people on the friends list is very "sat ki". :bsmilie:

I don't really mind people adding me, there's always this 'remove' button on FB if they try to 'oversell' themselves if you get what i mean :bsmilie:

Have to agree.
Some people just like to add any tom dick harry without even knowing them.
To them, getting 600+ 800+ people on the friends list is very "sat ki". :bsmilie:

Those are bo liao pple... lol. What's the point of having so many 'friends' when you don't even talk to half of them? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.