weird photography related dream

Shizuma

Mar 19, 2012
hi fellow club snappers i just had the strangest dream . i dreamed that i was using my DSLR to film stuff . except that to be more stable i put my free hand hand on my head.

weird huh .

share your weird photography dream here . . .

i dreamt my 60D dropped from 6th storey building... it smashed on the ground... i went down to check on it, it turned to 5D3. i woke up and true enough, i do own a 5D3 now. weird.

i had a dream. and that dream was within a dream. and within that dream of a dream, i was having a dream within a dream within a dream where i was dreaming that i was lying down in bed dreaming a dream of me holding an ice cream cone and snapping a picture of that with my camera and then i ate the camera and not the ice cream

i dreamt my 60D dropped from 6th storey building... it smashed on the ground... i went down to check on it, it turned to 5D3. i woke up and true enough, i do own a 5D3 now. weird.

Lucky your 60D didn't hit the head of an auntie.

She fainted and you rushed her to the hospital.

When she woke up she insisted you're her husband.

:bsmilie:

u haven dream about using dslr shooting VIP, then becomes a gun.... caught red handed.

Lucky you. I dreamt that I spent the night at a post office. :p

You all got dreamt,

How bout dream to Hacking your DSLR parts and modify into SLR body?

You all got dreamt,

How bout dream to Hacking your DSLR parts and modify into SLR body?

why would we want to do that? :p

Rashkae said:
why would we want to do that? :p

Just my dream, i can recycle the older SLR body and used with DSLR function ha ha

Should be look cool like Fuji X system :)

Last edited:
hi fellow club snappers i just had the strangest dream . i dreamed that i was using my DSLR to film stuff . except that to be more stable i put my free hand hand on my head.

weird huh .

share your weird photography dream here . . .

You have reached the "walk fire enter demon" stage ....

I dreams that Kei brought me a A99 when launch as I so "nice" to him over here. On top of that, new flash gun, 500mm F4, CZ24-70mm, 135 F1.8, fisheye etc.. lenses from him too.

Ops, it's a dream n it IMPOSSIBLE in real that you ask him to buy u a DRINK! haha!

I dreams that Kei brought me a A99 when launch as I so "nice" to him over here.....

Like this "nice"? :bsmilie:

china_kt-nov09-img_0236_b.jpg

Serious...

I cleaned my d600 sensor for no reason using mirror lockup for cleaning. Then it suddenly flips up with cloth still inside.

The side panel bliks with red as well as the text inside the viewfinder colored red with error message.

Then i woke up with sweat and fast hearbeat, hands are sweatting too.

Thank God it was a dream....

nikoneer said:
Serious...

I cleaned my d600 sensor for no reason using mirror lockup for cleaning. Then it suddenly flips up with cloth still inside.

The side panel bliks with red as well as the text inside the viewfinder colored red with error message.

Then i woke up with sweat and fast hearbeat, hands are sweatting too.

Thank God it was a dream....

So curious... You just bought only right.

How can be mirror suddenly flips up?
Not enough battery?

rain5533 said:
So curious... You just bought only right.

How can be mirror suddenly flips up?
Not enough battery?

Dream works in many ways my friend...

When running we feel like walking
When falling we feel like floating
When crying there is no tears.

Its unexplainable for a mere man like me to decipher the cause... Only the experts who have the knowlege to reveal its true meaning...

In other words... I dont know....