Weird lens???

Status
Not open for further replies.

king2penn

Feb 15, 2007
Singapore
Hey, wondering if u guys heard bout this weird lens called the tbFL 10-200mm???

From some general news website...
however, i think it's a hoax, as i personally have never seen such a lens be4...:think:

It's either a hoax or a cctv lens.. Seen a cctv lens from tokina ranging from 10-500mm f/4.0.. Would be cool if it were to be a camera lens..

yup... though it be seen physically impossible to construct such a lens.:bigeyes:

whoaa.. big eyes!/>
Is it possible for a lens to have an aperture of f/0.9?

whoaa.. big eyes!/>
Is it possible for a lens to have an aperture of f/0.9?

No... that would mean the aperture is larger than the lens element. But f/9 is more likely.

No... that would mean the aperture is larger than the lens element. But f/9 is more likely.
:dunno: but i came across this f0.95 :dunno:
not sure how it actually works

Hrm.... This one is a bit odd for me too. In theory it's possible for it to be mechanically larger than the lens, but I don't see any benefit.

:dunno: but i came across this f0.95 :dunno:
not sure how it actually works

The lens iteself is the aperture lah.. the f-number is the focal length of each element divided by the diameter of the element.

The lens iteself is the aperture lah.. the f-number is the focal length of each element divided by the diameter of the element.

Aaaah.... So the lenses are actually bigger than the focal length. Ok.

oo I see, very chim. :bsmilie:
so effectively it is still f0.95? :think:

woah! 10-500?

and then there is another one- tbFL 70-200mm f/1.8.

Would like to have a 70-200mm f/1.8 IS USM though....

Hey, wondering if u guys heard bout this weird lens called the tbFL 10-200mm???

I think it is a CCTV zoom lens...

Status
Not open for further replies.