Weird Condo Names

Status
Not open for further replies.

ditikolon

Sep 8, 2007
Hey guys and gals... what do you think about those ridiculous sounding Condo names that come out nowadays.. such as Belle Vue (Belle View??), Beta Grove, Casa this and that, as well as funny sounding names like Tierra Vue?

Some of them may not even make sense!! Let's discuss.

I hear a lot of people here in Singapore can't pronounce letter "R" properly but they are still naming Condo with a lot of R's

Ferraria Park ( pronounce as Fellalia Pak by some)
Carissa PaRK ( pronounce as Calissa Pak by some)

I hear a lot of people here in Singapore can't pronounce letter "R" properly but they are still naming Condo with a lot of R's

Ferraria Park ( pronounce as Fellalia Pak by some)
Carissa PaRK ( pronounce as Calissa Pak by some)

for a moment, i thought u say sgreans call condo, condors... :bsmilie:

They probably running out of name combinations. There are only so many combinations with grove, park, ville, view, villa, ...

It works.
It appeals to the "me too" nouveau rich that may be quite swah koo actually. They think it is "class". The condo type with name like that may be low-end condo. ( but then again I cannot even afford that)

A top end condo does not need fancy silly name.
For example a top end condo has a simple name like, say... The Sail.

Hey guys and gals... what do you think about those ridiculous sounding Condo names that come out nowadays.. such as Belle Vue (Belle View??), Beta Grove, Casa this and that, as well as funny sounding names like Tierra Vue?

Some of them may not even make sense!! Let's discuss.

"Bellevue" is an actual city name in US. But splitting it into "Belle Vue" is somehting I have not heard of.

"Bellevue" is an actual city name in US. But splitting it into "Belle Vue" is somehting I have not heard of.

It would translate as "Pretty View". Like Buona Vista. Same thing, different language.

And there actually was a newspaper article about this last year. A lot of comments on how all the new condo names lack creativity.

you got the nearby Mega Resolution Tamron (MRT) and can take the train to Sigmahall. the condo's top floor also got the well furnished pen(tax)house. security is high with many canon camcorders tv (CCTV).

however pollution is high because of the nearby nikon highway. Oh ma-mamiya!

the nearby park you can go rollei blading too!

you got the nearby Mega Resolution Tamron (MRT) and can take the train to Sigmahall. the condo's top floor also got the well furnished pen(tax)house. security is high with many canon camcorders tv (CCTV).

however pollution is high because of the nearby nikon highway. Oh ma-mamiya!

the nearby park you can go rollei blading too!

rofl these names pwn.... nice one xD :thumbsup:

For the young and adventurous - Edison Condo. :D

Comes fully equipped with Sony Zeiss lenses at every imaginable angle in the bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, and yes, even the kitchen for those hoping to cook up saucy Edison-inspired moments... :bsmilie:

Comes fully equipped with Sony Zeiss lenses at every imaginable angle in the bedrooms, bathrooms, living room, and yes, even the kitchen for those hoping to cook up saucy Edison-inspired moments... :bsmilie:

yeayh always remember to look good on camera, don't bobo when doing with bobo, doing be a sissy when doing with cecilia and dont be a gila when doing with gillian.

wonder if their showroom got a model of edison in it :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.