Weighting Machine

lian seng scales.

Unless you are specifically looking for the traditional metal kitchen weighing scale, most supermarkets should have the smaller and more modern plastic type. ;)

Last edited:
Unless you are specifically looking for the traditional metal kitchen weighing scale, most supermarkets should have the smaller and more modern plastic type. ;)
phoakm is looking for a 100kg weighing machine.

btw, 100kg weighing machine is not small, unless is the bathroom weighing scale

btw, to weight 100kg item need two strong mans to carry the load to put on the scale.

from what i know about him, probably a xmm will be sitting on it... if he needs any guy to carry the xmm, i can offer to carry them... valid for XIAO mei mei... anything above 50kg, please look for Dennis...

from what i know about him, probably a xmm will be sitting on it... if he needs any guy to carry the xmm, i can offer to carry them... valid for XIAO mei mei... anything above 50kg, please look for Dennis...

50kg-65kg still ok lar.

:think: 100kg scale, no enough for me lay.

Maybe I should specify the usage of the weighting scale.

Intended to use it to weight the waste water coming out after the dialysis.

Yap it doesn't need that much weight. Since I am thinking of buying it, might as well get one that can weight more. 100kg maybe too much. I can use it for weighting my equipments or lugguage when travel oversea. 50 - 60kg should be enough.

Thanks for the recommendation. :)