Weighting Machine

Unless you are specifically looking for the traditional metal kitchen weighing scale, most supermarkets should have the smaller and more modern plastic type. ;)

Last edited:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
Unless you are specifically looking for the traditional metal kitchen weighing scale, most supermarkets should have the smaller and more modern plastic type. ;)
phoakm is looking for a 100kg weighing machine.

btw, 100kg weighing machine is not small, unless is the bathroom weighing scale

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
btw, to weight 100kg item need two strong mans to carry the load to put on the scale.
from what i know about him, probably a xmm will be sitting on it... if he needs any guy to carry the xmm, i can offer to carry them... valid for XIAO mei mei... anything above 50kg, please look for Dennis...

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
from what i know about him, probably a xmm will be sitting on it... if he needs any guy to carry the xmm, i can offer to carry them... valid for XIAO mei mei... anything above 50kg, please look for Dennis...
50kg-65kg still ok lar.

:think: 100kg scale, no enough for me lay.

phoakm

Dec 15, 2003
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.flickr.com
Maybe I should specify the usage of the weighting scale.

Intended to use it to weight the waste water coming out after the dialysis.

Yap it doesn't need that much weight. Since I am thinking of buying it, might as well get one that can weight more. 100kg maybe too much. I can use it for weighting my equipments or lugguage when travel oversea. 50 - 60kg should be enough.

Thanks for the recommendation. :)

Top Bottom