Weight Loss Cafe (Season 15) ! ! ! Stil have not succeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny said:
I need to save $$$ for my osim i-gallop liao!:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

im contemplating to get igallop or uzap, but after seeing more of igallop's ads, i decide to go for normal way of getting in shape. looked silly to me leh :sweatsm: i cant imagine though.. locking myself in the room then ride on this thing? duhz :what:

furrycake said:
im contemplating to get igallop or uzap, but after seeing more of igallop's ads, i decide to go for normal way of getting in shape. looked silly to me leh :sweatsm: i cant imagine though.. locking myself in the room then ride on this thing? duhz :what:

:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: Must be fun n sexy!

sorry i mumbo jumbo
wat i saying is, my fren jio me to KL during end May but i cant make it, as they have to confirm by this Wed.

as for Benign's one, i think is around mid April ah? not very sure also. and where is that ah chek benign

Called me Ah Chek :cry:

I go back also not certain where I will be ...coz I need to go Pg ..then planned some island hopping...hopefully it will eventuate this time. :lovegrin:

Ola said:
Ask evq to get one for you lah ..... It indirectly benefit him .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:kok: :kok:

Funny said:

ehhhh must wear ultra short pants then can ride, else the pants sure in the way wor. but really can slim down meh? gotta ride tat thing for half an hour everyday wor :sweatsm:

madmacs said:
then borrow lots of money from them before you go :p

Gd idea!!! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Benign said:

I go back also not certain where I will be ...coz I need to go Pg ..then planned some island hopping...hopefully it will eventuate this time. :lovegrin:

you jia sai lah, confirm then let me know then. i also need time to take leave..my manager flying off soon, i gotta hurry :bigeyes:

furrycake said:
ehhhh must wear ultra short pants then can ride, else the pants sure in the way wor. but really can slim down meh? gotta ride tat thing for half an hour everyday wor :sweatsm:

Dunno leh! Might be loh! Can watch tv at the same time mah! :sweatsm:

Funny said:
Can get evq to ride with you .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

furrycake said:
Why must? :think: :think: :think:

Ola said:
Can get evq to ride with you .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Veri funny hor!!!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

I got to go n do my things liao! :angel:

Benign said:

pg ? penang ? yummy... tons of good food there :p

Status
Not open for further replies.