Weight Loss Cafe (Season 15) ! ! ! Stil have not succeed!


Status
Not open for further replies.

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#42
Funny said:
I need to save $$$ for my osim i-gallop liao!:sweatsm: :sweatsm:
im contemplating to get igallop or uzap, but after seeing more of igallop's ads, i decide to go for normal way of getting in shape. looked silly to me leh :sweatsm: i cant imagine though.. locking myself in the room then ride on this thing? duhz :what:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#44
furrycake said:
im contemplating to get igallop or uzap, but after seeing more of igallop's ads, i decide to go for normal way of getting in shape. looked silly to me leh :sweatsm: i cant imagine though.. locking myself in the room then ride on this thing? duhz :what:
:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: Must be fun n sexy!
 

Benign

Senior Member
Jan 30, 2004
494
0
0
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
#45
sorry i mumbo jumbo
wat i saying is, my fren jio me to KL during end May but i cant make it, as they have to confirm by this Wed.

as for Benign's one, i think is around mid April ah? not very sure also. and where is that ah chek benign

Called me Ah Chek :cry:

I go back also not certain where I will be ...coz I need to go Pg ..then planned some island hopping...hopefully it will eventuate this time. :lovegrin:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#46
Ola said:
Ask evq to get one for you lah ..... It indirectly benefit him .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
:kok: :kok:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#47
Funny said:
:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: Must be fun n sexy!
ehhhh must wear ultra short pants then can ride, else the pants sure in the way wor. but really can slim down meh? gotta ride tat thing for half an hour everyday wor :sweatsm:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#48
madmacs said:
then borrow lots of money from them before you go :p
Gd idea!!! :sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#49
Benign said:
Called me Ah Chek :cry:

I go back also not certain where I will be ...coz I need to go Pg ..then planned some island hopping...hopefully it will eventuate this time. :lovegrin:
you jia sai lah, confirm then let me know then. i also need time to take leave..my manager flying off soon, i gotta hurry :bigeyes:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#52
furrycake said:
ehhhh must wear ultra short pants then can ride, else the pants sure in the way wor. but really can slim down meh? gotta ride tat thing for half an hour everyday wor :sweatsm:
Dunno leh! Might be loh! Can watch tv at the same time mah! :sweatsm:
 

Ola

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2005
820
0
0
Hougang
#53
Funny said:
:sweatsm: :sweatsm: :sweatsm: Must be fun n sexy!
Can get evq to ride with you .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Ola

Senior Member
Oct 6, 2005
820
0
0
Hougang
#55
furrycake said:
ehhhh must wear ultra short pants then can ride, else the pants sure in the way wor. but really can slim down meh? gotta ride tat thing for half an hour everyday wor :sweatsm:
Why must? :think: :think: :think:
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#56
Ola said:
Can get evq to ride with you .... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Veri funny hor!!!:sticktong :sticktong :sticktong
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#57
I got to go n do my things liao! :angel:
 

caseytan

Senior Member
Dec 16, 2002
620
0
16
home
#60
Benign said:
Called me Ah Chek :cry:

I go back also not certain where I will be ...coz I need to go Pg ..then planned some island hopping...hopefully it will eventuate this time. :lovegrin:
pg ? penang ? yummy... tons of good food there :p
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom