• XENNEC Camera Bags GIVE AWAY - SHARE & TAG your Friend to WIN one XENNEC Stylish bags. Visit this thread thread for more information.

Weight Loss Cafe(Season 10) - During CNY! Still huat huat huat!


Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#26
gryphon said:
Yup, near e famous porridge coffeeshop
Right..:thumbsup: If that place is too far, stick with the birthday suit.:lovegrin:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#27
soma said:
i think i noe where liao.. Niu Che Shui area :)
ok rushing off ....... see if i can get hold of any decent shorts
bye everyone!!:sweatsm:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#29
soma said:
Right..:thumbsup: If that place is too far, stick with the birthday suit.:lovegrin:
its very near where i'm working lah :sticktong
:hammer: si conDOM :sticktong
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#30
furrycake said:
its very near where i'm working lah :sticktong
:hammer: si conDOM :sticktong
This is the second page and already kena many kok and hammer and wipping liao..:sweat:
 

soma

Senior Member
Aug 13, 2005
1,609
0
0
Local
#32
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
there got frog legs porridge famous 1 meh?
Could be a very new store...:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#36
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
there got frog legs porridge famous 1 meh?
you dunno meh? the one in the kopitiam, near the CK store :sweat:
you guys Singaporeans or not :sweatsm:

anyway im going there to get my SHORTS, not FROGGIE PORRIDGE :sticktong

waiting for my colleague to dong bang me there, shes so slow :sweat:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,267
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#38
furrycake said:
you dunno meh? the one in the kopitiam, near the CK store :sweat:
you guys Singaporeans or not :sweatsm:

anyway im going there to get my SHORTS, not FROGGIE PORRIDGE :sticktong

waiting for my colleague to dong bang me there, shes so slow :sweat:
Miss Piggy not having Kermit the Frog tonight? :think:
 

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Senior Member
Feb 15, 2003
16,267
0
0
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
#40
furrycake said:
you dunno meh? the one in the kopitiam, near the CK store :sweat:
you guys Singaporeans or not :sweatsm:

anyway im going there to get my SHORTS, not FROGGIE PORRIDGE :sticktong

waiting for my colleague to dong bang me there, shes so slow :sweat:
dong bang? wah... new level enhancement from a bang... got pic anot?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom