Wei Ting, Amenda and Renee

Status
Not open for further replies.

lBlOlSlSl

May 8, 2004
Singapore
Pretty new to portrait shots so any c&c would be helpful. Pple told me the color are too much but I kinna like my pics to be a colourful one. Still I would love to hear ur view so I can get some honest feedback~ Thanks in advance!

Model : Wei Ting
1.)
LCK_3363-e.jpg

LCK_3361-e.jpg

LCK_3341-e.jpg

LCK_3320-e.jpg

LCK_3374-e.jpg

Last edited:
Renee

LCK_3499-e2.jpg

LCK_3500-e2.jpg

LCK_3516-e2.jpg

LCK_3518-e2.jpg

LCK_3534-e2.jpg

Last edited:
Hi. Just an observation here. A number of your pics have the other group of photgraphers shooting another model in the frame. Intentional?

Hi. Just an observation here. A number of your pics have the other group of photgraphers shooting another model in the frame. Intentional?

I would be lying if I said its intentional. :D
Unfortunately, during the shoot, a few times there's clashes with locations with other grps and due to time issue, I din care to wait for them to leave before I take the pics. Is tat a disturbance to the pic? I really don't know and feel tat way...maybe I am used to taking landscape and always love to have pple in my frame thus nw I dont feel the need to remove them. Tks for the heads up~

I would be lying if I said its intentional. :D
Unfortunately, during the shoot, a few times there's clashes with locations with other grps and due to time issue, I din care to wait for them to leave before I take the pics. Is tat a disturbance to the pic? I really don't know and feel tat way...maybe I am used to taking landscape and always love to have pple in my frame thus nw I dont feel the need to remove them. Tks for the heads up~

If you are merely a GWC snapping, why not.

All in all, bad composition, lack of focus, unflattering poses ... what more to say?

Last edited:
Some of the below photos Skin tone are abit flat. Lack on contrast in skin tone.
Colorful photos but overall does not brings out the model features.
Ask yourself, who is your main subject? Looks like landscape and model are your subject.

Last edited:
the colors are really vibrant indeed haha.
basically i think i had a headache after viewing through the series probably because you apply GB on the models' faces too much (i dont know if you use gb or what, but the skin is plastic-y smooth and slightly blur) the colors are abit too much also.. if you love colors i sugguest you make your subject really colorful and the surrounding not so? or else some might not be able to tell if landscape or the model herself is the subject.

but i think overall, you make the models look pretty and you actually take extra effort to DI away their "flaws" (blemishes etc.) which is alot better than people whom post raw copies with all the distracting blemishes/fine lines/dark circles prominently visible. but rmb not to be too "over" when you're doing this.
compo wise, i think it is good effort really! but you can do better, just keep shooting!

:cool: Nice skin tone with vivid colors!

Really like it so much! :lovegrin:

Great Work! :thumbsup:

hey man. like the vibrant colours but i agree skin tone a bit flat. of the lot i like the first photo for both weiting, and amanda best. nice. nxt time we go shoot again haha.

wh.

I like Wei Ting's photo 2,3 and 4. :)

where is this place?

You might want to be more careful with the backgrounds.
Here's what I found distracting...

Wei Ting 1
- can of coke on the left hand side
- photog just behind Wei Ting

Wei Ting 3
- Photog wearing bright orange vest

Wei Ting 5
- messy background with all those ppl

Again it's the same for Amenda 2, 5, Renee 3.. Photogs, people, buses behind really draws the attention.

Also the last thing.. I found the placement of your signature is abit too obvious and distracting.

No offense bro, just saying my opinion.
Hopefully you can learn from this :)

Hi Bro
What is the lens you are using? To me, The pictures look great.
Thanks

Regards:thumbsup:

the vibrant colours looks great :thumbsup::thumbsup:
i guess the pictures would be nicer with some cropping ;)

Hi Bro
What is the lens you are using? To me, The pictures look great.
Thanks

Regards:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.