Weekly/Monthly/Fortnightly Pentax Challenge Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.

the mac 13

May 22, 2005
Yew Tee
I was wondering, if we could have a Weekly/Monthly/Fortnightly photo competition strictly for the pentax gang. Maybe we could start by having a theme and limiting to three photos per member.

Then maybe we could ask all the mods and senior members to vote for the winning photo.

Winner would then be the only judge for the next round of challenge and winner would decide the theme.

What do you think?:devil:

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
I was wondering, if we could have a Weekly/Monthly/Fortnightly photo competition strictly for the pentax gang. Maybe we could start by having a theme and limiting to three photos per member.

Then maybe we could ask all the mods and senior members to vote for the winning photo.

Winner would then be the only judge for the next round of challenge and winner would decide the theme.

What do you think?:devil:
Thanks for the suggestion. Actually there are some similar challenges at DPR Pentax forum. You can submit your photos there :)

Here we don't have a big Pentax user base, you can even count the regular members here w/ your fingers. It won't be easy to get many entries for each challenge I think.

There was a challenge hosted by Vulpix0r before, we still don't have a winner yet :

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=260317

That's over 3mths already :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.