Weekday Photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin85

Mar 26, 2003
Tampines
Visit site
Hi all,i'm currently clearing leave(going to ORD from army soon),thus got plenty of free time everyday.Just curious to know anyone keen to go shoot together on weekdays?:)

hmm......seriously i'd love to but can't make it tmr cos need to go to Kranji Camp in the afternoon for dental ffi

CONGRATS ! me ord next month clearing leave too but still very busy over project :(

lastly ORD LOH!!!!

i see.wow,found another person that's also in the ORD mood as well.S11loop if you're free on weekdays go shoot tgt lar since we stay in the east.

=(
i stay far from u all.
but i love shooting weekdays.
koelsch would love to too am i rite?
till 3rd june that is....
haha.

festard said:
=(
i stay far from u all.
but i love shooting weekdays.
koelsch would love to too am i rite?
till 3rd june that is....
haha.
everyday got outdoor shoot... u conducting class isit?

tips for u to shoot.. u all can go to the high floor in chinatown to shoot (go figure where...)
best time between 1900-1915hrs because the sky will be just nice and dramatic.

edited: photo removed.

justin85 said:
Hi all,i'm currently clearing leave(going to ORD from army soon),thus got plenty of free time everyday.Just curious to know anyone keen to go shoot together on weekdays?:)

where u stay? wad u like 2 shoot? i may b able 2 join u. :)

i mostly free but dun like 2 shoot early early- my eyes cannot open. :sweatsm:

H all,
I have nothing to do now in the day also. If u all shooting on weekday, can include me?

Hi everyone,

looks like we all are in the same situation. i ORD in 9 days time! Also clearing leave and spend many days wondering wad to do.

Well since u all are looking for Weekday outings, i'm organising an outing this wednesday.
Why not consider joining this one and all us ORD personnel can get to know each other?
If you want to learn and shoot better photos we also have a Shi Fu coming from whom to learn from and who will be there to guide us to taking better photos.
u can find out more from the thread below.
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=197145

Hope to get your responses soon as there are limited openings for the outing!

I'll be busy this week. Got another outing next week weekdays? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.