Week 14/May - where to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wee_ly

Mar 12, 2004
Singapore
weelyboleh.multiply.com
Hi,

I have 1 week of leave starting from 14/May. Any suggestion on where to go for shoots during the week? Anyone keen in joining me?

What do you like to shoot?
Very hard to give suggestions like that!

Nature: Sg Buloh / botanic gdns / bkt tmh hill / chinese garden / any reservoir
Street : erm, anywhere? (little india / china town / orchard / etc)

I have a few suggestions in mind

1. Simply take the KTMB (Malaysia) train and go wherever the train goes. Alight wherever I feel like it to shoot and continue with the journey when feel bored of the place.

2. Taman Negara.

3. Wherever any budget airline flies to.

4. Stay local and shoot locally which I have been doing......

Take the KTM train. Alight at Gemas station and change to the train heading to Kuantan :thumbsup:

Sounds great, huh? Yeah, I have been having this thought for years already.
I hope to find a few shooting kakis out there who are keen in joining me.

http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25246

Oh, not only can rely on the train. Can take other mode of transportations like coaches.

Sounds great, huh? Yeah, I have been having this thought for years already.
I hope to find a few shooting kakis out there who are keen in joining me.

http://www.photomalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25246

It be good to find out the schedule. Good time to shoot along the way is when the train stops. Express trains will stop for 2/3 min depending which station.

The normal train will stop at every station . Do show us your pic.

It be good to find out the schedule. Good time to shoot along the way is when the train stops. Express trains will stop for 2/3 min depending which station.

The normal train will stop at every station . Do show us your pic.

Err........ well, I am thinking of alighting and hang around the small town to shoot and enjoy the food and put up for a night. Then continue with the train or coach ride on the following day or so.

Unfortunately with my schedule this weekend, I don't think I'll be traveling anywhere. :(
It is supposed to be lovely though so I may try to sneak out for a hike to some beautiful waterfalls near me. Wish me luck!:thumbsup:

Unfortunately with my schedule this weekend, I don't think I'll be traveling anywhere. :(
It is supposed to be lovely though so I may try to sneak out for a hike to some beautiful waterfalls near me. Wish me luck!:thumbsup:

Good luck and enjoy the hike, bro.

Err........ well, I am thinking of alighting and hang around the small town to shoot and enjoy the food and put up for a night. Then continue with the train or coach ride on the following day or so.

Then check out the train iterinary at the Tg Pagar station. Try Kluang. Small town , still rustic, take BW pic...

If u wish to stay overnight, thats if are willing, head as far as Segamat.

Then check out the train iterinary at the Tg Pagar station. Try Kluang. Small town , still rustic, take BW pic...

If u wish to stay overnight, thats if are willing, head as far as Segamat.

been to kluang (the nasi lemak sold at the tain station is always full house!). i am not too sure of segamat though. well, i am thinking of making a trip to northen part of malaysia like kedah or thailand, or to tumpat, kelantan. the only problem is i don't with to travel alone. too boring. :cry:

you should have tell me earlier, then i can take leave and join you ma. :sticktong

it is a urgent leave. need to clear leave lah, bro. if i knew i have such long break, i would have planned for a trip to vietnam or laos. cheap and lots of things to shoot!

i'm very free this coming week too...malaysia sounds fun....was tinking of going up to KL actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.