Weddings : What's the deal with Oct 06?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mar 3, 2004
3rd couple for that month just signed up. But from Mar - Sep all kosong?

What's the deal man? If there is something special then i shall raise price liao lor, mai tu liao.

catchlights said:
Is next year Luna eighth months falls on October? I don’t have a Luna month calendar to confirm this.

heard next year got 2 Lunar July, so should be there... all can't wait to get married...

thought u should be more date sensitive?

Wah...next year shift so much huh. My last signup was Oct 22nd. Must go and check the chinese calendar.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
thought u should be more date sensitive?
1 year in advance leh..... how to anticipate. This year super hot month of September just over leh.... All the photographers still trying to clear the photos. :bsmilie: 2 Sept couples still haven't came to collect da prints man. :sticktong

catchlights said:
Ok, after some research, next year mid autumn festival should be on 06 October 2006, Friday.

Try this
Cool!

Just got another booking, even after raising $150. I think if you are willing to take the risk, can raise the price when you are closer to the dates. I heard from the couples that they are already being rejected by photographers as they are not available already.

6,7,8,9 mid-autumn weekend all booked. :D

2100 said:
Just got another booking, even after raising $150. I think if you are willing to take the risk, can raise the price when you are closer to the dates. I heard from the couples that they are already being rejected by photographers as they are not available already.

6,7,8,9 mid-autumn weekend all booked. :D
You so good.:thumbsup:

Nobody ask me...:embrass:, all still ko song.:cry:

Nah lar, tell you my story, it's a cascading effect. The funny thing is that all the couples recommend each other, so happen that this couple signs up and knows that her friend also getting married in Oct. Funny thing they all getting married at the same time too. I share with you another trick in PM which really worked for me.

But no such luck for April - Oct.

It's true, even in my own office, there were 5 marriages just recently. And now all become father or mother at the same time. Actually I also held my customary this year May. :bsmilie: I guess it's the office culture, the boss at that point in time will look at candidates around that age bracket so....

Interestingly, i had a signed-up on the 7th Oct, and got to turn away another ( due to she insist on myself of taking her wedding ... can't made any referral :cry: ) ...

Have another in 28th Oct ... i guess October 2006 is popular. :thumbsup:

Cheers!

www.nickgoh.com

yes yes.. oct is 8 month next year. (actually 3/4 of sept to 3/4 of oct)

iirc 7 oct 2006 is zhong qiu jie. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.