Wedding Pros... how do you protect your gears in Europe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gremlin

Nov 15, 2002
www.pixelpixie.biz
I will be going for a 2 week trip in Austria, Prague and Switzerland soon and I simply refuse to use a PnS to take the wonderful scenary. However, travel insurance does not provide adequate cover for my gears, and I have heard many horror stories of visitors being robbed, some in broad daylight!

Want to ask the wedding gurus and masters.. when you go Europe for bridal shoot.. do you buy any insurance for your gears? How do you ensure that you stuff remains safe?

Would surely appreciate any tips and suggestions!

I will be going for a 2 week trip in Austria, Prague and Switzerland soon and I simply refuse to use a PnS to take the wonderful scenary. However, travel insurance does not provide adequate cover for my gears, and I have heard many horror stories of visitors being robbed, some in broad daylight!

Want to ask the wedding gurus and masters.. when you go Europe for bridal shoot.. do you buy any insurance for your gears? How do you ensure that you stuff remains safe?

Would surely appreciate any tips and suggestions!

dun bring so much as if u bring ur whole cabinet there !

if i travel. i buy personal insurance. camera no insurance.... just take good care of them and never let them leave my sight.

personally, this thread should not be here... its not related to the business anyway. should be in general tips. and since its about personal trips also...

Status
Not open for further replies.