Wedding prints

Status
Not open for further replies.

ross

Mar 3, 2002
sg
Visit site
Hello all,

I have seen those bridal studio that have the wedding album with the bride(and groom) with porcelain skin. Does anyone knows any printers that do this sort of prints. I did asked the shops but they would not reveal. I called RGB and Fujifilm HQ but they told me that they do not do such prints. Someone told me the bridal shops sent their negatives to JB. Help:dunno:

Originally posted by ross
Hello all,

I have seen those bridal studio that have the wedding album with the bride(and groom) with porcelain skin. Does anyone knows any printers that do this sort of prints. I did asked the shops but they would not reveal. I called RGB and Fujifilm HQ but they told me that they do not do such prints. Someone told me the bridal shops sent their negatives to JB. Help:dunno:

Hi Ross, the beautician will normally make-up for the couple b4 the photo shoot.

After the shoot, the studio will do further touch-up using photoshop or whatever program b4 printing out the photo.

The 'porcelain skin' effect is more the result of the after-shoot touch-up.

Originally posted by ross
Hello all,

Hi Ross, the beautician will normally make-up for the couple b4 the photo shoot.

After the shoot, the studio will do further touch-up using photoshop or whatever program b4 printing out the photo.

The 'porcelain skin' effect is more the result of the after-shoot touch-up.

I think he is refering to the surface of the photograph.

Firstly, the shots look like a soft filter was used. So that already help to smoothen the skin. And the photos you see are usually manually touched up (on the photo surface, using paint, etc) as well. Even if you get the negs back, the labs won't be able to give you the same effect.

Regards
CK

Hahaah just look at sun yanzi (no offense) on the lexmark printer brochers, pamplet etc.... I can smell photoshop 10 feet away... ok... maybe not smell......

Status
Not open for further replies.