Not open for further replies.

nicholas68

Deregistered
Jun 3, 2005
Sembawang
How much would you pay for your
1. actual wedding photogrpher
2. Pre wedding shoot..

That will depends on the package and your budget.

I mean your budget...

That will depend how much I like the style and the package (given) from the photographer. Budget may varies, depending on expectation and situations.

That will depend how much I like the style and the package (given) from the photographer. Budget may varies, depending on expectation and situations.

if you like the photographer's style a lot and the package is what you wanted but he charges $50,000 , will you get it?

I need to know the figure.. Like 1k or 2k

It might be difficult to put down a figure.. Maybe you can start a poll on how much people spend. Rather than willing to spend.

It is like how much budget you are willing to pay for a car. Some like Merc, some like kia but some take bus.

as long you are happy with the outcome, why you worry about being treated like "Robert"?

money can always earn it back, but beautiful memories don't.

Depends how fat is your wallet and how much would you cherish those picture moments captured by the assigned photographer.

For eg,
We are the practical sorts who believe the album will be sitting in a corner collecting dust after wedding. Married friends has never even viewed their album in yrs, some even have a hard time recalling where its kept...so for us, we won't spend much....:bsmilie:

I need to know the figure.. Like 1k or 2k

I know pple who charge a few hundrend to a fren who charge 4k.

Take your pick which one. As i say before, it is up to expectation (client and photographer must match).

For eg,
We are the practical sorts who believe the album will be sitting in a corner collecting dust after wedding. Married friends has never even viewed their album in yrs, some even have a hard time recalling where its kept...so for us, we won't spend much....:bsmilie:

I agree... Most couples do not place much emphasize on wedding albums. To them, it will be "collecting dust after the wedding".

I agree... Most couples do not place much emphasize on wedding albums. To them, it will be "collecting dust after the wedding".

another way of putting it is that...

What are the occasions that you think the album would be shown to others.

i found out long ago you can command a good fee in your work if you can produce a feel to it, but lately i fully understand that once you are able to create an awareness for the work and a personnal signature, one would try their means to be able to hire you, reworking their budgets.

sorry to the orginal poser, yes different market sagments have different price range.

If you are able to pose your needs in a photography forum with lots of eager photographers you should be able to get your photography done from a range to FREE to about $4-5K services only.

If you head over to either the 'bridal packages salon' they should be able to send a photographer to capture your big day with 300 prints for less than $500-$600.

If you are looking for companies whom cater for the low-mid range markets, you could get your photography from $699 to $1500 with albums and prints.

If you are looking for creative individuals free-lancing you may folk out anything from $500-$3000, depending on who you knock doors to.

As for full time professional photographers , most packages for 2007 will start around $2500 onwards to about $8-12K for the full works, albums included.

depending on your needs are, as a professional wedding photog, i seen mainly 3 types of clients,

1) I just need someone to shoot my wedding, as long as i see myself and my wife/husband we are happy, great if albums and prints are included, the more the merrier.

2) I like so- and so style but I have no bugget to hire him/her (we like but we refuse to pay) so I either look for cheaper alternatives or ask the next cheaper photographer to follow the style of the expensive one.

3) I have plan my wedding in detail and would want someone whom I can trust to envision and document my wedding. I may have the budget to surge on a good photographer and I want the best my money can buy.

so the range is somrthing like free to 4k

so the range is somrthing like free to 4k

Just to let u know from my experience.

Prewedding photographer - 2K+
Bridal gown boutique - 3K+
(note that you can get cheaper for the above 2 by going to those all-in-one bridal shops, around 3.5K+ onwards for gown & photos)
AD photographer - $1.5K
AD videographer - $1.3K

Yes getting married is expensive :sweat:
So discuss with your future partner on the budget

Just to let u know from my experience.

Prewedding photographer - 2K+
Bridal gown boutique - 3K+
(note that you can get cheaper for the above 2 by going to those all-in-one bridal shops, around 3.5K+ onwards for gown & photos)
AD photographer - $1.5K
AD videographer - $1.3K

Yes getting married is expensive :sweat:
So discuss with your future partner on the budget

about 10k just to do photoshoot...

Status
Not open for further replies.