Wedding photoshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol_CJ

Aug 14, 2004
Hello...

Currently sourcing for nice places with Shanghai theme for my wedding photoshot. Any kind soul out there can advise on any location like resturants/ cafe/ with oriental theme?

Thanks a million.

maybe u want to be more specific about "oriental theme"? i would think that most Chinese restaurants should fit inside there... no?

Are you getting married or the wedding photographer? Isn't the selection of restaurant done by the couple themselves? I mean, other than theme, the couple would need to consider the price, menu, number of tables, etc. Or you just want the place where the couple can just go inside with their gowns and take pictures only?

jfl said:
maybe u want to be more specific about "oriental theme"? i would think that most Chinese restaurants should fit inside there... no?

would perfer to have the old Shanghai theme.

Yildun said:
Are you getting married or the wedding photographer? Isn't the selection of restaurant done by the couple themselves? I mean, other than theme, the couple would need to consider the price, menu, number of tables, etc. Or you just want the place where the couple can just go inside with their gowns and take pictures only?

I'm not the photographer, I'm looking for places where I can just had our wedding shot taken with places of nice Shanghia theme decor & atmosphere.

No one knows??? :dunno:

u may wanna try the place call.... "ta Shang Hai" beside Grand Copthrone waterfront..

kerpalz said:
u may wanna try the place call.... "ta Shang Hai" beside Grand Copthrone waterfront..

hi kerpalz,

thanks will give them a call to find out. :)

Hi, you may like to try The China Club on the 52 Floor of Capital Tower. Very oriental theme (not sure the difference with Shanghai). I've done a photoshoot there. Very nice decor & atmosphere.

berryhappy said:
Hi, you may like to try The China Club on the 52 Floor of Capital Tower. Very oriental theme (not sure the difference with Shanghai). I've done a photoshoot there. Very nice decor & atmosphere.

Hi berryhappy,

I heard The China Club doesn't allow photography for wedding couples. When was the last time you did your shooting there? you doing wedding photography?

Yes, I was doing wedding photography. The couple held their wedding dinner banquet there. Hence we had a short photoshoot session prior to dinner. It was some time last month.

Someone told me that they charge $200 if you want to do a wedding photoshoot there. Not sure if it's still valid.

berryhappy said:
Yes, I was doing wedding photography. The couple held their wedding dinner banquet there. Hence we had a short photoshoot session prior to dinner. It was some time last month.

Someone told me that they charge $200 if you want to do a wedding photoshoot there. Not sure if it's still valid.

i see... okie... will chk out with them, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.