Wedding photoshot on 28/07/2011

Whitemazz

Dec 26, 2009
Hi All

Need your advice where to take outdoor wedding shot, prefer more nature and not building.
Any place in Singapore where i can take more on green and lots of lang lang...

Please email me @ vincentoshidas@hotmail.com

Cheers!
Vincent

You should have thought about this before accepting the shoot.

Singapore is a small place, don't tell me some simple logic and a map can't help you?

Hello you can be more polite reply to my thread.... and i am just asking for more option.
If you are not interested please ignore...thank you.

Whitemazz said:
Hi All

Need your advice where to take outdoor wedding shot, prefer more nature and not building.
Any place in Singapore where i can take more on green and lots of lang lang...

Please email me @ vincentoshidas@hotmail.com

Cheers!
Vincent

Maybe u can try:
- Sengkang / Punggol
- Tampines ECO park
- Bedok Reservoir Quarry area.

Do take note, this places are NOT clean. So do take Xtra care on the wedding gowns.

Maybe u can try:
- Sengkang / Punggol
- Tampines ECO park
- Bedok Reservoir Quarry area.

Do take note, this places are NOT clean. So do take Xtra care on the wedding gowns.

Hi Thank you for your reply...

Actually wanted to go Punggol but heard the area is close with fence..
Tampines ECO is it the one near to central where the YOC held?
Bedok i will drive the and take a look...

Cheers mate!

Actually wanted to go Punggol but heard the area is close with fence..
Seems you missed the news about the opening of Lorong Halus area, which connects Punggol and Pasir Ris. No fence at all.
Alternatively you could check Changi boardwalk. But you might need to queue up for a free slot .. no weekend without wedding shoot there.

Seems you missed the news about the opening of Lorong Halus area, which connects Punggol and Pasir Ris. No fence at all.
Alternatively you could check Changi boardwalk. But you might need to queue up for a free slot .. no weekend without wedding shoot there.

Hi Bro

Thank you will check it out later..

Problem with Lor Halus is that the lalang are planned in a very organized manner. And you will be hardpressed to find the "wild" look. Good location though. There used to be a huge big field with wild lalang before you hit the eco park. But it has all been cleaned up. And now, they are all nice landscaped grass fields. So uniquely singapore.

dats a good one Bro whitemazz...

The new Lorong Halus not bad.. U can take something like...

Last edited: