Dec 31, 2004
www.tomato.sg
Some photos recently...

53403955.jpg

53403851.jpg

53403959.jpg

53403846.jpg

Hart

yup... done that in purpose!... prefer softer image of female...

most of the images are soft anyway...

Hart

panning with a bit of handshake... lucky shot...

Hart

Very good photos!

If blown-out details of the gown isn't a big matter for me, the 1st shot got my vote.

Perhaps b/w will help to do away the distracting greens in the background.

Cheers,
Jon

thanks for your comment... will keep that in mind.

Hart

Hi Hart,

Nice to see your work. I read from your past postings, seems like you are an season photographer. How do you keep your interest in photography? I mean being creative everyday isn't a simple thing to do.

-Danny

dannynys said:
Hi Hart,

Nice to see your work. I read from your past postings, seems like you are an season photographer. How do you keep your interest in photography? I mean being creative everyday isn't a simple thing to do.

-Danny

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your comment..... I love photography... I use my camera everyday, talk about it everyday... call me a photography fanatic... hehehe..

I recently quit my full time job and decided to head towards photography area... so I am just a starter...

If photography is your passion, you will be creative all the time... I never satisfy with my result hence try harder and harder to get what I want... I don't have much talent compare to some photographer... I work really hard to learn and continuous learning keep me going..

Indeed being creative everyday is not easy, can only try our best lar..

I am still learning for everyone... and I will always be learning..

Hart

b18 said:
Nice snaps mate.
shud learn from u oneday ;)
Just love the 2nd shot ... very candid :thumbsup:

We are learning from each other everyday...!! and I am grateful to be able to learn...

Regards,

Hart

Status
Not open for further replies.