Wedding photogs BEWARE.

and thats why instructor always say "always check your blind spot many times as possible" Hahaha.

and thats why instructor always say "always check your blind spot many times as possible" Hahaha.
His reverse sensor is faulty.........................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

WOW... thank god haven happen to me or anyone i know before... >.<

Just for humour. Poor guy, all his gears are gone now.

[vid]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rks6Is4kW3c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Rks6Is4kW3c&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/vid]

Poor chap.

Hope he is not injured. he is lucky that his head did not hit the wall....!

It's an occupational hazard.

Wedding photographers are probably the only group of people who have to walk backwards while taking pictures. :p

(But to the guy who mentioned about reverse sensor - this might actually be a good idea!)

The video guy is the Satan :sweatsm::bsmilie:

Threads merged

those guests were shocked because the photographer shouted " help, i cant swim !!!!" :bsmilie:

This video is like the opposite of the other where the bride fall into the water..

You have just witness a reason why you've got to insured your equipment if you intend to go pro.

the wedding ceremony doesn't stop just bcoz he fell, or he is expected to continue with the assignment.

Put yourself in his shoe...how do you feel, whether injured or not , also another issue.
so, personal insurance for any accident also has to be taken into consideration.

Supposing, he should have injured his back, break a bone or hospitalised...that means lost of income, upon equipment repair, plus the client might put up some nasty request / demand.

Seriously, looking at a professional point of view...this is not funny.

Reason for not viewing this as funny it's bcoz I'd known a friend aho is doing freelancing photography using his motorbike as means of transport.
During one of those rainy nights after his assignment, while making a turn at the PIE / Stevens Road towards Tampines, his bike slipped and fell.

Here is a list of what he got to lose..

* Bike damage.
* Body injury...hospitalise, bedridden for two weeks, many therapy after that.
* Equipment damage.
* Force to cancel some assignment scheduled, a job lost means a ( many )clients lost.
* Unable to take jobs for many months, and that is lost of income.

Though all the above is being covered under insurance, but the trauma is not anyone like to experience first hand.

One thing was very lucky....there was no vehicle following closely behind.

Last edited: