wedding photography

Status
Not open for further replies.

yihang

parks, wedding preparations, macro shots.....

are shots which seem to scream wedding-photography-faux-pas to me

im planning to shoot one for my uncle's wedding at a construction yard, one on a moving vespa and possibly in a shopping centre........

wondering if there are any cooler ideas out there!

help is greatly appreciated

parks, wedding preparations, macro shots.....

are shots which seem to scream wedding-photography-faux-pas to me

im planning to shoot one for my uncle's wedding at a construction yard, one on a moving vespa and possibly in a shopping centre........

wondering if there are any cooler ideas out there!

help is greatly appreciated

For the shopping centre and construction site ideas, you're going to need permission. and in the construction site shoot they'll definitely be wearing hard hats and safety boots.

you could try the slightly cliche underwater shoot, but thats logistically challenging. or perhaps a shoot along a deserted stretch of road in the middle of the night.

yarch, promenades, abandoned places, golf courses, race courses, etc in spa/jacuzzi with veils and gloves on (had that request before), in bed and hallway in veils and heels on, tie and boxers (done this too), etc creativity list is endless.

be careful not to get the bride's wedding gown dirty in a construction yard.....:)

be careful not to get the bride's wedding gown dirty in a construction yard.....:)

maybe dirty can invoke another kind of feeling to the picture
:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.