Wedding Photography Workshop Batch 1 - JULY 17 2010

Benjamin Young III

Feb 24, 2009
Hi Everyone,

4527900115_031ce71990.jpg
I want to invite everyone who is passionate about improving their craft in wedding photography to join this workshop. I have done workshops locally as well as internationally in shooting portraits/fashion but this will be my first ever workshop in the field of wedding photography which is my bread and butter, my business, my life!

I will not promise you, that you will be the best photographer in Singapore after the workshop but I can tell you this, YOU WILL BE A BETTER PHOTOGRAPHER AND YOUR CRAFT WILL DEFINITELY IMPROVE!!!!

There are 2 different dates JULY 17 (Batch 1) and July 18 (Batch 2) you can pick your dates.

This list will only be for Batch 1 on JULY 17.

What will you get out of this workshop:

After this workshop,
- you will see things differently and shoot differently
- you will know that in any situation and lighting condition you can create images for your clients that will work
- you will learn off camera flash
- you will see the LIGHT
- you will learn posing techniques
- you will learn to shoot more and do less photoshop
- you can apply my photoshop techniques
and much much more!!!!

When: JULY 17, 2010 - Saturday
Time: 9am - 6pm
Where: TBD
How many participants: 15 participants ( 12 minimum )

Here's my time table for the day's workshop:
9am - 12nn - Classroom type setting as well as demonstration of what I would do during the prepartion, bride/groom portrait and etc.
12nn-1pm - lunch break
1pm - 4pm - Live shooting with actual couple
5pm - 6pm - Photoshop and critique time
This is like 9 HOURS of jam pack information to get you in-shape for your next wedding and create those "WOW" images for your clients!!!!

Workshop FEE:

Early Bird - $250 SGD ONLY TILL JUNE 15(bonus to all early bird registrants, you will received my customized action sets that I use everyday to enhance my images)

Regular $300 SGD after june 15​

hi jywong,

location is To Be Determine because since there is a classroom type shoot as well as outdoor, I want to maximize the location so that the group will not loose time in walking to and from the function room.

so I hope that you could understand my situation as it will benefit all participants.. thus I can't really say where it is unless you are on board with the workshop :)..

thank you for your kind consideration... :)...

thanks

ben

How do we register ?? I am interested ...

hi bighead,

PM me which day you want... thanks for the interest... :)

LIST for JULY 17 BATCH 1 - SATURDAY

- gravedigger
- bighead

Thxs ... either day is fine for me ...

- gravedigger
- bighead
- aaskaa

- gravedigger
- bighead
- aaskaa
- snapperz

july 17 batch 1
- gravedigger
-bighead
- aaskaa
- snapperz
-urbanite
-ozonehero

Hey.

I'm interested. Payment shall be made by when?

Cheers! :D

July 17 -
- Paiman74
- Colben1032
-playplay
-tricked
-ozonehero
-urbanite
-snapperz
-aaskaa
-gravedigger
- jywong
-bighead
- syazwan37

July 17 -
- Paiman74
-Eejal (care of paiman74)
- Colben1032
-playplay
-tricked
-ozonehero
-urbanite
-snapperz
-aaskaa
-gravedigger
- jywong
-bighead
- syazwan37

Ben, please sign me for 17 Jul 2010. TQ.

July 17 -
1. Paiman74
2. Eejal (care of paiman74)
3. Colben1032
4. playplay
5. tricked
6. ozonehero
7. urbanite
8. snapperz
9. aaskaa
10. gravedigger
11. jywong
12. bighead
13. syazwan37
14. dave wong

I NEED 1 LAST PHOTOGRAPHER TO SIGN UP ON SATURDAY JULY 17 (BATCH 1) TO GET 15 PAX. BUT I WILL NOT CLOSE THE DATE UNTIL EACH OF THE 15 PAX PAY THE DOWN-PAYMENT IS PAID. IF THE DOWN-PAYMENT ISN'T PAID WITHIN 2 WEEKS (I WILL ANNOUNCE THE DATE HERE) THEN I WILL UNFORTUNATELY OPEN THE SPOT TO OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS ON THE LIST BELOW... HOPE EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME THANKS

BEN

July 17 -
1. Paiman74
3. Colben1032
4. playplay
5. tricked
6. ozonehero
7. urbanite
8. snapperz
9. aaskaa
10. gravedigger
11. jywong
12. bighead
13. syazwan37
14. dave wong
15. huan

I GUESS THE BATCH 1 IS FULL BUT I WILL NOT CLOSE THE DATE UNTIL EACH OF THE 15 PAX PAY THE DOWN-PAYMENT IS PAID. IF THE DOWN-PAYMENT ISN'T PAID WITHIN 2 WEEKS (I WILL ANNOUNCE THE DATE HERE) THEN I WILL UNFORTUNATELY OPEN THE SPOT TO OTHER PHOTOGRAPHERS ON THE LIST BELOW... HOPE EVERYONE WILL UNDERSTAND. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL ME THANKS

BEN

Hi Everyone,

I've already sent out PM's to all 30 participants that signed up for the workshop on both July 17 and 18.

Deadline of down-payment will 2 weeks from today which will be on May 4, 2010. I hope everyone from the 30 participants will understand me that if down-payment isn't made on or before the deadline, I will email the wait listed participants that spots have been open.

Again thank you everyone for the support, I'm excited!!!!!

Ben

July 17 -
1. Paiman74
3. Colben1032
4. playplay
5. tricked
6. ozonehero
7. urbanite
8. snapperz
9. aaskaa
10. gravedigger