Wedding Photography in Penang

starflight

Jan 11, 2010
Singapore
www.photographylounge.com
Dear all,

First off. Happy Thursday! Secondly, I hope you this is the correct place to ask this question. My wedding event will be in Penang, Malaysia next year in March. I'm wondering if anyone here knows of a good photo studio that has great reputation and good work and can you list them out or contact me privately.

I've been doing some research but I find that many of the photographer's works I have seen do not appeal to me. Too many people who have a digital SLR think they are wedding photographers. Sorry I'm not trying to be mean or trying to bash, but I also had my own photography business in Toronto Canada, so I am some what more picky when selecting a photographer who will be tasked with capturing my big day.

If you know of any one good, I would love for your recommendation so I can check them out. If you yourself happen to be a wedding photographer that also covers Penang, I'd be happy to check out your work and discuss your rates as well.

Thank you all so much!

Hi
I am a photojournalist who was based in New York City and I have been shooting weddings by applying my photojournalistic skills. You can check out my works on
eyekree8@yahoo.com via facebook.
My CV-including my awards and exhibitions are all found in facebook as well. I am now residing in Singapore. I am most willing to travel to Penang for your big day if you choose me to be your photographer. However, I have plans to re-visit Iraq in March/April next year to continue working on my book project. My dates are rather flexible though.
Please feel free to contact me at 98279985 to discuss the rates and other details. Have a great day!!!
Best Regards
eyekree8 :bsmilie: