How much do you charge per hour?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yatlapball

May 13, 2006
Volcano Land
www.emotively.com
As requested by ckuang :thumbsup: The previous survey is now closed.

*edit: PER HOUR RATES!!

The survey is revived to reflect changes that has happened over the past 6 months with the cost of just about everything going up :bsmilie:

I sometimes wonder if I should have turned on reveal voter identity. :think:

So who's our highly-priced photographer? :)

Need to see properly leh... it's PER HOUR.

Who is charging >$1K per/hr :sweat: Can I be your asssitant or not. ;p

hmm, i got a bit confused by the rate earlier..

Need to see properly leh... it's PER HOUR.

Who is charging >$1K per/hr :sweat: Can I be your asssitant or not. ;p

:bsmilie: i didn notice that until you mentioned it... haha

i wonder who's the 900-999/hr person... hee..

typically 10 hours AD will be $10,000 :bigeyes:

For wedding jobs in USA or Australia, $10k is really nothing, considering that service alone would have cost that much.

You'll be surprised how much our local couples are willing to pay to fly a sg photographer with them to europe to do a shoot for them.

For wedding jobs in USA or Australia, $10k is really nothing, considering that service alone would have cost that much.

You'll be surprised how much our local couples are willing to pay to fly a sg photographer with them to europe to do a shoot for them.

Or just to Vietnam (which is a lot nearer) ......

For the top-end market in Jakarta, wedding photography for the couple can go up to 20 - 30 grand (SGD) for wedding photography alone. I don't want to go into the European, American and Australian market. Why would, and why should anyone be surprised if it's just 10 grand for SG? For all the millionaires we have in SG, would 10 grand be 'too expensive'?

I sound like a broken record, but for the quality (and for some of us, quantity) that's being churned out by local photographers, it's worth a lot more than the value many local photographers place on them in their charges.

I'm really happy and proud of the top-end wedding photogs who're working so hard to keep pushing the boundaries and paving way for the rest.

I pay to shoot weddings :)

You need to state the currency indicated for the poll. Pple might think that is in rupiah or yen.

heck... my frens think me charging them a mere $200 for the entire day is expensive. :confused:

I think you are better off working with some of the professionals as secondary photographer, to cover mainly the group /table-to-table shots...you definitely get a lot more than $200 w/o having to print any 4R.

I am thinking, the ppl who joined this poll, do they know its per hr....:think:

Actually I believe the rates. People like Chris Ling and Andrew Choi are quoting in excess of 10k on their websites, so it seems very plausible that hourly rates can break the 1k mark. Hoping to do so as well by end of year.

long time never go their website liao, also dun know how they charge already...:bsmilie:

I think you are better off working with some of the professionals as secondary photographer, to cover mainly the group /table-to-table shots...you definitely get a lot more than $200 w/o having to print any 4R.

heh... wat if i tell u most of my frens expect me to shoot for free cos we are frens? :bsmilie:

thank god i dun have to earn my bread fm shooting... which is why i really respect people who do. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.