Wedding photography course

Status
Not open for further replies.

chyeo

May 6, 2002
Woodlands
Venue: Stanley Lim Colour Centre (Midlink Plaza, Middle Road)
Teacher: Stanley
Course fee: $350
Package:
8 lessons
inclusive of 1 studio flash lesson + model + 1 roll developing + 1 set 3R
inclusive of 1 outdoor model shoot + 1 roll developing + 1 set 3R
inclusive of basic studio practical lesson
Vacancies: 8

Those interested please proceed to the studio to pay the deposit to Joanne. Please PM after you have paid to her so that I can update here.

(You can also ask sfhuang and tert for feedback of the course) ;)

Please feel free to make enquiries. Thanks for looking.

AJ23 said:
I guess someone will start asking, what's the class dates and duration? :)

Class dates are flexible, can work something out with Joanne. Duration shld be 2-3 hours a lesson.

AJ23 said:
So this 1-to-1 or a class of at least a few people?

Class max size 9. But when we get around 4-5 also can start.

pixeer said:
i am very keen on this course.
PMed sfhuang to give feedback.. no reply yet.

when is the estimated starting dates??
I am travelling frist two weeks of Oct, returning 12 Oct.
I may join the grp for Vietnam tour during Deepavali week too.

Who's the lecturer??
What is the lecturer's credentials?? not qualifications.. but experience.. any portfolio to see, i.e. from website?

Pls advise.

Estimated starting date: No confirmation until more people sign up
Lecturer: Stanley Lim
Credentials: Many many years experience as a wedding photographer, port folio can be seen at the studio or www.stanlim.com

BTW, you can call Joanne at 63382367 during office hours to make enquiries.

Current list
1) chyeo
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Please do not add yourself to the list unless you have paid the deposit at Stanley's. Thanks.

chyeo said:
Current list
1) chyeo
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Please do not add yourself to the list unless you have paid the deposit at Stanley's. Thanks.

Hi there,
I have talk to the person incharge and it sound interesting and I would be going down next week to have a look there.

Joe :embrass:

joe said:
Hi there,
I have talk to the person incharge and it sound interesting and I would be going down next week to have a look there.

Alright she told me about it too. :thumbsup:

In case you can't contact Joanne via office, can call her on hp at 98583502 or Stanley at 96383643.

chyeo said:
In case you can't contact Joanne via office, can call her on hp at 98583502 or Stanley at 96383643.

ok,thanks.Just to know more about the wedding photo course.

Saw my name... so here's my opinions and descriptions on the course:

As the name states, its a wedding photography course. In general, upon completion of the course, participants will be expected to have (1) a better understanding of their equipment (and be confident regarding the ability of their equipment); (2) a good grasp on the basics of photography; (3) technical issues that are pertinent for event coverage, e.g. usage of flash (which imho is the most crucial component of the course); (4) be familiar with the workflow involved in a typical wedding (e.g. what must/should/could be taken); (5) the how to(s) in an outdoor or studio work.

The course is really useful to equip one with the knowledge on the how to(s) as a wedding photographer. Starting from being very familiar with one's equipment to what to expect as a wedding photographer on the actual day. It is not that you'd become an expert overnight but after the course, I do feel very much more confident about my shooting abilities.

Would you take better photos after the course? Well, it depends very much on the creativity in you... but the course will enlighten you on the technical aspects of equipment and event intricacies, hence eliminating any other variables that may limit you.

For those who are interested to know more, or have any questions regarding the course, you're welcomed to PM me.

Best.

Current list
1) chyeo
2)Kim8Luv
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

Still have 1 more vacancy for this class!

BTW, this class starting on 10th Oct.

Current class is full. Lessons commencing on 10th Oct.

2nd class open for registration (lessons start when class is full):
8 vacancies left.

Interested parties to register for the 2nd class:

Please contact me at 94799265 or email lifesux_80@yahoo.com.sg

Joanne has left me in-charge of registration for the 2nd class. As such I will answer all enquiries and collect the deposit on her behalf. (of course if you wish to go to the studio and have a look or find out more, I'll go with you)

chyeo said:
Interested parties to register for the 2nd class:

Please contact me at 94799265 or email lifesux_80@yahoo.com.sg

Joanne has left me in-charge of registration for the 2nd class. As such I will answer all enquiries and collect the deposit on her behalf. (of course if you wish to go to the studio and have a look or find out more, I'll go with you)

hi there,
I have found there is still got 1 more vacan.Those who is still got interested in joining pls call joanne 98583502.If you are interested in taking wedding photo course.

Joe ;)

Update:

1st class: 1 vacancy, register before 9th Oct (as starting on 10th Oct).

2nd class: 8 vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.