Wedding Photographer's grief

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
Last edited:
Aug 10, 2007
U should have seen the ballroom manager march in together with the couple during dinner. Its like bride married with two groom.

No joke .. it happen recently during a shoot

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
actually, I find this image is very interesting....... that depend on how you look at it.

anyway, it is very good to use as portfolio, as this image is so unforgettable, so much better then any other perfect photos.

Yutaka Go

May 22, 2010
SG
It seem that Uncle Bob is on MC so Auntie iPad took over :bsmilie:

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
No lah, not that one. I meant the black dress lady facing the other way and pointing her iPhone up.
this is not a church, is an event hall or ball room, so could be the decor, the Rev, the Jewish Rabbi, the groom, the bestman.... etc.

btw, the photographer taken this shot from a low angle and very close to this lady, so you see her pointing upward, but actually she should be pointing at the end of isle.

this is not a church, is an event hall or ball room, so could be the decor, the Rev, the Jewish Rabbi, the groom, the bestman.... etc.

btw, the photographer taken this shot from a low angle and very close to this lady, so you see her pointing upward, but actually she should be pointing at the end of isle.
I see, I see. Many thanks for the clarification, much appreciated.

Top Bottom