Wedding Photographers ALL COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

RuthBaby

Have u guys ever encounter:

No wedding Decor in the bride's Home? Not even a XI word.
And the 2 Dragon Candles jus placed on top of a newspaper and somemore Obituaries page?

Den when groom arrives, the mum didnt even prepare 2 Gams for the Gu kia to open the door? And had a nasty quarrel downstairs with the mei po.

Somehow i jus feel tt some couples simply dun take pride in their wedding..

Wahhahah... I Encountered this wedding last yr... and simply nothing to shoot!!!!!! no decor no nothing... even her bedroom was in a big big mess....

Nvm.. before dinner and solemnization.. her witness who was her mum again..
was late for damn 1 hr... and everywhere was in the mess... becos they did not prepare Guest Lists.

aiyoo....

WTF am i doing ?

LOL

Sheds new meaning to "Simple Wedding".... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

i thot mine is simple enough!

i have no wedding car, no dinner, no XI in new house, no candle in new house, only church wedding and buffet :angel:

That must be one helluva experience ;)

wow really nothing much to take like tat, so jia lat... got quarrel somemore? :bigeyes:

they ask me how cum most of the photos are taken during tea ceromany..
journalistic style is to take what happen on that day.. event coverage.. hmmm... i dun mind putting the quarrelling though.. thought to myself.. lol

Haha Many moons ago I remember taking photo for a couple inside the wedding car and it got into an accident (pretty serious one) but luckily nobody gets seriously hurt. Front of car was damage and car cannot move. Imagine what happen !!!. Bride say heng ah no injuries and ask to continue taking photo with the damaged car !!!!!

that one still okie i think, and really lucky no one injured! but from wat ruthbaby said, to me i also find hard to take pics, if they see all faces wif those "quarrel" look how u going to pass them the photos? :confused:

shld wedding photos all smiling one? maybe all types of shots, for memory purpose?

maybe ten years down the road, while looking at the photos, the couple will say, "oh...that's me last time scolding u for anyhow place the ..."

Paul_Yeo said:
i thot mine is simple enough!

i have no wedding car, no dinner, no XI in new house, no candle in new house, only church wedding and buffet :angel:

Ha! Mine exactly the same as yours. ;p But I had a wedding car. :D

You sure anot ..... ???? :bigeyes:

Never encounter such wedding photos taking before ... :sweat:

KNIGHT ONG said:
You sure anot ..... ???? :bigeyes:

Never encounter such wedding photos taking before ... :sweat:
I hope I never too... 75% of the fun is in the arrival of the groom and the preparation of the bride. ;)

thast the Gs of wedding.... once.... my groom quarrel with the bridesmaid... then just drove the wedding car away.... i was the videoman.... my photog and me just stand there stunned,,,, :nono:

I think that is not the worst for the couple.

Add this:

"Their wedding photographer has to help them air their dirty linen on a public forum like this!"

Cut them some slack. They probably have reasons to do watever they do.

Had a similar experience before - house was totally messy, and the bride's mum had a gloomy expression almost all day. Just tell jokes to liven up the atmosphere, then capture the smiles.

the worst one i had was both the parents never even talk to one another at all?

they sat in diff tables too! when i tired to get them for a group photo, it looks like trying to get the rulers of two countries together where they have been enemies for 100 years!

ha ha ....not joking man! tough day for me...

err..what's the point of this discussion? ;p

i concur with bineto..

Status
Not open for further replies.