wedding photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

lya

Jan 11, 2005
Hi,

I am looking for an experienced wedding photographer for my wedding day on september 11, 2005, for both day and night. Please PM or email me at santi@kalvinling.com your charges and preferably some samples. Budget is about $600, negotiable if portfolio is impressive.

Saw some real nice photos in the galleries, but not sure if my budget is too low to engage them.

:)

lya said:
Hi,

I am looking for an experienced wedding photographer for my wedding day on september 11, 2005, for both day and night. Please PM or email me at santi@kalvinling.com your charges and preferably some samples. Budget is about $600, negotiable if portfolio is impressive.

Saw some real nice photos in the galleries, but not sure if my budget is too low to engage them.

Sorry, but your budget is for the service charge only or for the whole package? If it is for the whole packages including prints, I think it is far from enough. It also depends on when your "day" start and when your "night" ends, how many pictures are you expecting (for example, a normal wedding will expect about 10 rolls or about 320 pictures)

From your email, I guess you are an Indian, which has somewhat more procedures that are important. Chances are your budget is very much on the low side.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm a chinese indonesian, Teochew, so we'll be doing a chinese style wedding. :embrass:

Probably we'll start off quite early, makeup, then the bridegroom come and pick me up, go his house, tea ceremony, then back my hotel room, another simple tea ceremony. Follow by the wedding dinner in the evening. That should be all. :think:

Not too sure how should the package be, probably looking at 300-360 photos?

Received a few pms, will keep you all updated. :)

lya said:
Hi, thanks for the reply. I'm a chinese indonesian, Teochew, so we'll be doing a chinese style wedding. :embrass:

Probably we'll start off quite early, makeup, then the bridegroom come and pick me up, go his house, tea ceremony, then back my hotel room, another simple tea ceremony. Follow by the wedding dinner in the evening. That should be all. :think:

Not too sure how should the package be, probably looking at 300-360 photos?

Received a few pms, will keep you all updated. :)

I PM you too :D.

Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt replies. My PM box is flooded. :p

I'm still looking at the list, too many nice photos to see, kinda hard to decide.

lya said:
Hi all,

Thanks for the prompt replies. My PM box is flooded. :p

I'm still looking at the list, too many nice photos to see, kinda hard to decide.

Get 2 photographers for the bride and groom. It's a once in a life time affair.

jOhO said:
Aiyoh, all PM only ar? ahhaha

openly advertise lar!! ahhaha =P
You got skill mah.... :bsmilie: Mine sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.