I'm a student and I have experience with photography, but not wedding photography.
So if you want to give me a chance to try out wedding photography, here's my quote:
- No service charge.
- Cost of 12 rolls C-41 colour film ($34)
- Cost of 4R sized photo prints + 4R album 12 rolls ($130)
- Cost of large album with enlargements. ($50)
- CD Roms of the photos 12 rolls ($120)
- Travel expenses ($50)
$384 - $400
But keep in mind, although I shoot successful school events, I have not shot any weddings. I will do my best to ensure you have good-quality memorable photos for time to come.
Offer as roving candid photographer, covered Jean Yip's(Hair Salon Owner) wedding way back, and many others, will focus on digital...unlimited shots, will compile images on DVD, up to 1500 shots per DVD.
Charges: $15 per hour
Additional: compile photos onto digital slides, QuickTime format:
1) For showing at Dinner: up to 100 slides - $50
2) 1 week after Wedding: up to 200 slides -$50