Wedding Photo shoot Location

Status
Not open for further replies.

thongjy

Mar 12, 2005
Hello Everyone,

I will be having my wedding outdoor photoshoot in a weeks plus time.

Need your kind suggestions as to which part of Singapore provide good scenery suitable for wedding photo taking?

Do we need to pay to take photo at Punggol Marina? If we want to take sunset as what you guys did, what time do I need to be there?

Thanks.

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
thongjy said:
Hello Everyone,

Need your kind suggestions as to which part of Singapore provide good scenery suitable for wedding photo taking?

Do we need to pay to take photo at Punggol Marina? If we want to take sunset as what you guys did, what time do I need to be there?

Thanks.
good of u to start this thread...

can take this as ref..

good luck .. ;p

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
go buy the style wedding magazine....supposed to have suggested locations...can see photo then u decide..

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
thongjy said:
Hello Everyone,

Thanks.
photography not allowed in punggol marina according to the management there

k3nn3th03

Jan 6, 2005
eikin said:
photography not allowed in punggol marina according to the management there
u mean u wan go into the marina to have your photo taken ??

there is this land directly next to the marina.. with long grass and also background as msia port or pulau ubin .. maybe u could try to take there with the sun set behind..

jus a suggestion..

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
style weddings...its a half yearly issue if i am not wrong...this one is from march to sept...
cheers

thongjy

Mar 12, 2005
Witness said:
style weddings...its a half yearly issue if i am not wrong...this one is from march to sept...
cheers
you mean march 2005 to sept 2005?

jimtong

May 8, 2002
Singapore
jimmyto.ng
yes the style wedding magazine the one with 680 pages. Out of stock every where.

You find all ideas there.

leeter

May 1, 2004
haha.. that one mahz ? i bought it, actually nothing much inside... it's just pictures and telling you where to have ur wedding dinnner to be held~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom