Wedding photo charge by bridal shops

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMbEst

Deregistered
May 25, 2006
I am not sure if this is the right forums to post, but just to find out from you guys, usually how much is the charges for extra photo? i heard some $50, some $70, how could it be so much difference?

iMbEst said:
I am not sure if this is the right forums to post, but just to find out from you guys, usually how much is the charges for extra photo? i heard some $50, some $70, how could it be so much difference?
it's up to them to charge... and up to the customer to pay or not.. but that amt sounds about right.

wedding day photographers charge between 300 to 9000 (that's not a typo). that's even bigger difference lor! ;p

if it captures the feeling u have for the wedding
then every amount spend its well worth it, alot of things is based on feelings,

wats $50 , $70 , when that photos brings u the same feelings n memories when u r 50 or 70 yrs old , then i will say the money is worth it.

dun hold back on wat u r spending now , only to struggle to remember it when u r old

It depend what kind and what size of album they offer you, for single image per page is range from $45 to $80, according to size, usually.
for magazine style layout, can range from $15~$45 per single image, even a same image use more then once, will charge as per use, means same image use three times, is charge at 3 times.

This is where bridal shop make their money from, they are very good to make couple buy additional photos, upsize or upgrade their album, so it is very common to see average couples pay between $1500 to $2000 for additional photos, some even spend more then initial bridal package price just for the photo album.

You can go to forum of Singaporebrides to find out more for how much is which shops is charging.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.