(2020 offer - first 20 bookings) Quality Wedding Videography & Photography Packages - 2 man team | From $1600 ONLY

Sep 11, 2018
20% Discount for first 20 bookings for actual day from now till December 2020

LUNCH $1600 (UP $2000) or DINNER $2000 (UP $2500) for two-man team, NO hidden costs.
(2 Videographers OR 1 Videographer 1 Photographer)

Packages includes:
Actual day wedding Videography & Photography services
2-hours Pre-wed videography session (questions/ideas to be provided by couple)
Editing included

My partner and I are both filmmaking graduates who have immense experience in the field of videography and photography. Having been a freelance photographer for over 4 years, I have built up immense experience in photographing all kinds of events and clients. My partner and I have also had countless experiences which includes, but are not limited to, corporate video shoots, commercials, documentaries, ROMs, birthday parties, short films and even movie sets.

We have decided to branch out into wedding videography as we believe strongly in what we do and we would love to be part of your once in a lifetime event. We want to capture your most precious moments and piece them into priceless keepsakes for all to look back to in future.

Our one and only package includes a free pre-wed videography session.

For more info on our
packages and portfolio, kindly click on the underlined words.

Feel free to contact us at envisuals.media@gmail.com for any queries and we look forward to hearing from you :)

Last edited: