Wedding outdoor shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

stor

Dec 22, 2002
Singapore
www.storphotography.com
Could anyone advise where would be a good indoor shooting location for wedding couple if it is a raining day? I guess the location would be constrained by security and therefore have to seek approval in advance.

Cheers

Steven Tor

If time permit!try changi airport T2! I have taken photo there a few time!Is good place as there are a few eating place like coffee bean and other reasturant which they don't mind you taking as long you let them know first!other place fullerton hotel if you go in from side door and keep you voice low take a few and leave before hotel ppl come at you :sweatsm: but they are friendly and the underpass to the merlion side also good for photo i have taken many time there not only due to bad weather but also by wedding couple!

meng kuang said:
If time permit!try changi airport T2! I have taken photo there a few time!Is good place as there are a few eating place like coffee bean and other reasturant which they don't mind you taking as long you let them know first!other place fullerton hotel if you go in from side door and keep you voice low take a few and leave before hotel ppl come at you :sweatsm: but they are friendly and the underpass to the merlion side also good for photo i have taken many time there not only due to bad weather but also by wedding couple!

Hi Meng Kuang

Thanks for the tips.

Cheers

Steven Tor

Status
Not open for further replies.