Wedding Montage

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
30362550.jpg

I LIKE! I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE! :heart: :thumbsup:

Doesn't work for me. Too abstract to mean anything.

i find it a just a wee bit too cluttered, and i would have prefered a front view of the couple, with slightly more opacity on the couple so their expressions can be seen.

And that man's face - how is he related to the couple? Why does his face seem to take so much precedence over the couple's? It'd only makes sense if he was father of the bride and the montage was for him.

My 2c only.

Great Job~! :bsmilie:
But theres something missing the main focus is on the wedding so we cannt do it wif the the key item which is the RINGs, maybe you can input two ring on the top-right of the image with some shadow on the bottom of the right "like the rings is on top of this whole image to act as the key focus".
Hope u understand what i trying to said hahahaha "just an idea" :lovegrin:

very very interesting!

can tell the hard work putting the montage together (cos i dunno how to :D )

but dun really see the link btw the caption and the pic, other than the (faded) couple, and what's the thing in the bottom left hand quarter of the pic? :dunno:

Too artsy, cannot understand.

Hi...guys pics like these works best with a short intro it seems or at least something that explains the idea behind the image show.

Actually...I merely like the visuals. SOme attempt was out into adding meaning to the montage. I wanted an atypical type of montage and was inspired by these arty PS book i borowed.

The faint image on the left is the grooms grandma... looking on at the couple. It provides a reminder and a tie to our past and our history and along with it our beliefs and culture.

The couple is facing back towards us and they are not the subject here hence I'm trying not to allow them to distract you guys away... The immediate attention shd be on the bed of roses. As with cliches with wedding and roses and life and a so called bed, i have hollowed out a part of the rose to remind us all that while we begin this wonderful journey of marriagehood, we do not forget the fragility of this concept and more concretely....this relationship. The rose can be peeled away to reveal...nothingness.

The thing on the bottom left is a switch actually.... no need to explain this eh...

Cheers

iamasaint said:
Hi...guys pics like these works best with a short intro it seems or at least something that explains the idea behind the image show.

Actually...I merely like the visuals. SOme attempt was out into adding meaning to the montage. I wanted an atypical type of montage and was inspired by these arty PS book i borowed.

The faint image on the left is the grooms grandma... looking on at the couple. It provides a reminder and a tie to our past and our history and along with it our beliefs and culture.

The couple is facing back towards us and they are not the subject here hence I'm trying not to allow them to distract you guys away... The immediate attention shd be on the bed of roses. As with cliches with wedding and roses and life and a so called bed, i have hollowed out a part of the rose to remind us all that while we begin this wonderful journey of marriagehood, we do not forget the fragility of this concept and more concretely....this relationship. The rose can be peeled away to reveal...nothingness.

The thing on the bottom left is a switch actually.... no need to explain this eh...

Cheers
wow! such profound meaning in yr montage. it would really require an intellectual 2 unravel the mysteries. :bsmilie:

without yr explanation i believe most of us will b lost in its beauty. smashing work! much thot & effort have been into it. :thumbsup:

mmmm.. with the explanation the montage becomes very meaningful indeed... but as a stand-alone visual eye-candy, I would agree that it's a tat too cluttered. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.