Wedding Moments by Hilarion Goh

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxonline

Sep 9, 2004
Hi All

I am trying to attend a workshop named - Wedding Moments - Digital Photography Workshop by Mr Hilarion Goh. The organiser has informed me that if they do not have enough participation they will cancel the workshop so i kinda advertise here so i can attend this workshop. :)

Name: Wedding Moments - Digital Photography Workshop
Trainer : Hilarion Goh

Duration : 1 session/2hrs
day : Wednesday
Time: 7.30pm to 930pm
date: 21 dec 2005
fee: $8 (member of yew tee cc) $10 (PA mem) $13
Organiser: yew tee community club

please contact Yew Tee CC at 62986110

I sure would like to attend this one but unfortunately got an event assignment on the same evening. sigh...

JediForce4ever said:
i wan..i maybee goin if can find time off my schedule....

Sorry...miss out that need to register one. If not enuf ppl they will cancle.

:(

I am interested to attend. let me know if it is confirm.

Hey...I'm interested and will support this workshop.
I'm sure those who live in Choa Chu Kang/Bukit Pajang/Yew Tee will be interested.

airforce1 said:
I am interested to attend. let me know if it is confirm.

Please sign up or call yew tee cc to comfirm. If they see the list only a few ppl they will cancle the workshop...

Anyway it don’t cost very much to learn from a guru...

Hi All

I am trying to attend a workshop named - Wedding Moments - Digital Photography Workshop by Mr Hilarion Goh. The organiser has informed me that if they do not have enough participation they will cancel the workshop so i kinda advertise here so i can attend this workshop.

Duration : 1 session/2hrs
day : Wednesday
Time: 7.30pm to 930pm
date: 21 dec 2005
fee: $8 (member of yew tee cc) $10 (PA mem) $13
Organiser: yew tee community club

please contact Yew Tee CC at 67693672

Hi all please note the mistake on the tel number, there was a misprint on the brochure

Aiyoh, misprint of tel no. on brochure?? How can?? No wonder no one sign up :bsmilie:

Ok, will call them, got green light from wife liao :)

wiz23 said:
Aiyoh, misprint of tel no. on brochure?? How can?? No wonder no one sign up :bsmilie:

Ok, will call them, got green light from wife liao :)

Yar lor...i use the tel to call up...then Jalan Besar CC pick up then i realise that misprint the brochure...

I have call up Yew Tee cc to calarify this liao

maxonline said:
Hi All

I am trying to attend a workshop named - Wedding Moments - Digital Photography Workshop by Mr Hilarion Goh. The organiser has informed me that if they do not have enough participation they will cancel the workshop so i kinda advertise here so i can attend this workshop.

Do you have the agenda for the workshop? What will be covered?

Just called up the CC.

Max is 25 people, min is 10 per class.

From what I hear from the lady, looks like they just teaching the basics of the basics in a wedding photography.

Sun_Of_The_Beach said:
Just called up the CC.

Max is 25 people, min is 10 per class.

From what I hear from the lady, looks like they just teaching the basics of the basics in a wedding photography.

This is wat is written in the brochure:

Weddings are important once in a lifetime events that can provide lasting memories when captured beautifully. This course will enable you to preserve those moments permanently by helping you to develop a journalistic eye and equipping yourself with basic wedding photography skills. Also learn how you can further enhance your wedding shots through Adobe Photoshop.

Simply bring along any digital camera to the workshop!

Optiona: And any Wedding oriented photographs in soft cop for photo critique

I wish to attend but have assignment on this evening and so near my home. Any other date by Hilarion again

Yew Tee CC just called me, now got 8 pple signed up only ... But they're still going ahead with the course :D

Those that signed up don't fly aeroplane last min hor :bsmilie:

Those that still hesitating MTL! ;p

wiz23 said:
Yew Tee CC just called me, now got 8 pple signed up only ... But they're still going ahead with the course :D

Those that signed up don't fly aeroplane last min hor :bsmilie:

Those that still hesitating MTL! ;p

hehe

c u at the class

i am max.

Status
Not open for further replies.