Wedding Coordinator

JasonB

Deregistered
Jun 2, 2009
Hi all,

I am a wedding photographer, helping my client look for photographer coordinator on the 15th June.

They have a very small buget for this, therefore do try to work out something attractive if you are proposing.

Fortunately this is not my wedding for i will surely set a side bigger budget.. the couple do not even intend to have a wedding coordinator, so you can just imagine.. so please take note that the customer is price sensitive, please dont be upset with me if yours is not elected by client, im just helping my client.

Do send in your package with the price included to helpfulweddingphotographer@gmail.com

Thank you

Indeed so! Hahaha! Well... I personally think it was a photographer/company trying to fish out the rates that "freelancers" are operating at? Not sure... Anyway lets all be nice & not speculate.

tho even we have seen many people come to service wanted section look for cheap and free photography services in many "creative ways",
but starting a mock up thread making fun here (service wanted section) is no so appropriate.

I understand photographers also need to unwind after stressful working over the weekends, hence move this thread over to KPT, you guy may loosen up but please be nice at the same time. don't get too personal.

Hi all,

..... helping my client look for photographer coordinator ......

errr what does a photographer coordinator do ? there will be an army of AD photogs that need managing during that event ?

Its inspired off this thread I think: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/services-wanted/1166023-wedding-photographer-videographer.html

this is not my wedding

the couple do not even intend to have a wedding photographer and videographer

WOW. This mean the wedding coordinator have a good excuse not to pay and the wedding couple also don't have to pay. => free photographer ????? :bsmilie:

hmm. without knowing the actual amount agreed on, one really loves to jump to assumptions that this couple and fellow CSer intends to rip off the "poor sap" who took up the job.

real mature, like what the other TS said.

But who will coordinate the coordinators? :dunno:

hmm. without knowing the actual amount agreed on, one really loves to jump to assumptions that this couple and fellow CSer intends to rip off the "poor sap" who took up the job.

real mature, like what the other TS said.

I think the problem is that TS didn't use a "template" for service request.

Date of AD wedding :
Venue :
Duration :
Expected number of photos:
Budget range: From $XXXX - $XXXX Neg
Photo Album: Y/N
DVD: Y/N
Payment method:

I think the problem is that TS didn't use a "template" for service request.

Date of AD wedding :
Venue :
Duration :
Expected number of photos:
Budget range: From $XXXX - $XXXX Neg
Photo Album: Y/N
DVD: Y/N
Payment method:

you know, i know that.

but you know, everyone was hitting out at the TS being el cheapo rather than not listing the price

you know, i know that.

but you know, everyone was hitting out at the TS being el cheapo rather than not listing the price
nobody is saying Wedding Coordinator is cheapo, read carefully.

she only says her client has very small budget, and her best friend,
the wedding couple don't intent to have photographer and videographer in the first place,
she asking us to use our own imagination, she some more tell those photographers responded do not get upset if not being selected.

than later she come back and tell everyone here, don't ASSUME, Please find out first.....

well, you go draw your own conclusion...

she asking us to use our own imagination, she some more tell those photographers responded do not get upset if not being selected.

than later she come back and tell everyone here, don't ASSUME, Please find out first.....

Women.. what do you expect :dunno:

*ducks*

nobody is saying Wedding Coordinator is cheapo, read carefully.

she only says her client has very small budget, and her best friend,
the wedding couple don't intent to have photographer and videographer in the first place,

the point was... there was no need to be so nasty on the Services Wanted posting.

Am I missing some posts. I don't see any TS replies.

Anyway, since I am free nowadays. I don't mind doing this for a place at one of the banquet table to enjoy the feast.

Please PM me the time and location to turn up.

Wedding coordinator is for the rich and with no time to get married. Please go plan your own big day, if cant even plan and organise how do you expect the wife to give the rest of her life to you ? No money still wants to get married then have to do most things by yourself.