Wedding coffee table book - where to make them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
Where to make the nice wedding coffee table books?

i guess the most simpliest way is to print them in labs, laminate them, and paste them into one of those bookbinders book.

But is there any other more professional looking way of doing it? How about the prices?

Hi CS mates,

I've got the same question too!...luckily I did a search on it first.

I'm thinking of doing a coffee book table for a friend as a wedding present...I've already taken their photos...anybody can advise on a good shop and price to expect?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

behyx said:
Where to make the nice wedding coffee table books?

i guess the most simpliest way is to print them in labs, laminate them, and paste them into one of those bookbinders book.

But is there any other more professional looking way of doing it? How about the prices?

Try to call Mike at Tsang Photography (www.tsangphotography.com).

I've seen one he made for a small boy's birthday party (so same for wedding) using imported fine art paper (duo side). I must say it is very nice.

It is not cheap though. I think it cost a few hundred dollars (depending if you need him to design album or not).

CIO said:
Try to call Mike at Tsang Photography (www.tsangphotography.com).

I've seen one he made for a small boy's birthday party (so same for wedding) using imported fine art paper (duo side). I must say it is very nice.

Check with CIO, said you saw this coffee table book but if they had been printed on double sided paper how many pages does it contained to make it thick enough for the feel. Or had it been made out of thicker cards? I'm interested too if there is anyone doing it here in Sg.
I've seen some custom made one though in Thailand but per book properly contained about 10 pages because it is thick. Anyway, the link you provided doesn't work. Thanks

LucidaM, copy and paste the link to your browser.. CIO accidentally added the close bracket behind .com, so it can't link.

Anyway, where did u find the custom made ones in Thailand? And how much is it? Pls PM me for more info regarding contacts if you deemed it's not appropiate to post here.

cheers :)

LucidaM said:
Check with CIO, said you saw this coffee table book but if they had been printed on double sided paper how many pages does it contained to make it thick enough for the feel. Or had it been made out of thicker cards? I'm interested too if there is anyone doing it here in Sg.
I've seen some custom made one though in Thailand but per book properly contained about 10 pages because it is thick. Anyway, the link you provided doesn't work. Thanks

That's a nice website with good portfolio. Didn't notice the bracket at all. Thanks.
I don't have the website but might have a sample back in the office, should have the contact there. I'll check for you on Tuesday when I get back.:)

LucidaM said:
That's a nice website with good portfolio. Didn't notice the bracket at all. Thanks.
I don't have the website but might have a sample back in the office, should have the contact there. I'll check for you on Tuesday when I get back.:)

Lovely, thanks in advance.

I can briefly describe that the one I have is about A4 size (21cmx30cm) there about.
Every pages is nicely laminated on thick cards and the whole book should be about 2-2.5cm thick. If that is what you are looking for I can take some snap shots to show you.

LucidaM said:
I can briefly describe that the one I have is about A4 size (21cmx30cm) there about.
Every pages is nicely laminated on thick cards and the whole book should be about 2-2.5cm thick. If that is what you are looking for I can take some snap shots to show you.

Each page is laminated on thick cards? That means every page is kind of smooth finishing (ie: Cold lamination)?

Yes i'd love to view some photos of the book. Do it when you have time. No hurry :)

di0nysus said:
will pm those interested

i am interested to see :)

try fotohub at Raffles places see one there. but price very expensive.

Print 4R with border 50 cent but the print was one of the best.

PMs sent.

please PM me to get response as I might miss your post in this thread.

Sorry to keep you guys waiting, finally took some shots of the BOOK but couldn't find ways to upload. Is the uploading of pictures only meant for senior members? Their website also doesn't work - www.greenhouse.com. I have to check with my friend next week when I'm there in Thailand.

LucidaM said:
Sorry to keep you guys waiting, finally took some shots of the BOOK but couldn't find ways to upload. Is the uploading of pictures only meant for senior members? Their website also doesn't work - www.greenhouse.com. I have to check with my friend next week when I'm there in Thailand.

well there are other ways of uploading the pictures, you can do that in Yahoo photos too! :)

behyx said:
well there are other ways of uploading the pictures, you can do that in Yahoo photos too! :)

I like to keep things simple, anyway why don't u pm me your email and I'll send it to you while you do the guys here a favour by posting it in this thread to share.
:)

LucidaM said:
I like to keep things simple, anyway why don't u pm me your email and I'll send it to you while you do the guys here a favour by posting it in this thread to share.
:)

LOVELY!

check PM now

Status
Not open for further replies.