Jul 24, 2003
www.pbase.com
29541833.jpg

29541834.jpg

29541835.jpg

29541836.jpg

29541837.jpg

29541838.jpg

I like the rose in the fridge, its a great idea. However some of the colours of the other accessories really clash and don't make very good shots, in scenarios like this, try to go for extreme close ups. :)

thoa_rs said:
I like the rose in the fridge, its a great idea. However some of the colours of the other accessories really clash and don't make very good shots, in scenarios like this, try to go for extreme close ups. :)
the fridge shot is purely lucky. cos it was a close fren's wedding so being itchy handed i happened 2 open the hotel room fridge.

lo & behold! the rose was there! :bsmilie: it was an extra piece dat some joker dumped in there.

btw could u elaborate more on the clash of colors thingy? interested 2 learn more.

SniperD said:
heheh.. the cakes are making my hungry.. hehe, the wedding shoes shot is a very nice touch :)
the cakes & pudding were pretty delicious. :D

glad u liked the shoe shot. took quite a few combos 2 arrive at this shot. ;)

offspring said:
bro - u do wedding these days? :thumbsup:
i've been doing weddings for quite some time already. even b4 i got 2 noe tim & u. juz dat recently picked up a few more assignments here n there. :D

n very sori i still haven't picked up the book from u. we gotta get down 2 meeting up soon. ;p

Nospeech said:
This one caught my sight straight on! To me, this photo can have many meanings. May I suggest that you try PS the couple into this?
maybe u'll like 2 ps a couple into this n show us yr interpretation? :D

Nospeech said:
I wish I could but have not master the skill yet. :( I would be spoiling your good shot if I were to show my rough unpolished attempt. This will not do justice to your shot. :D
no worries mate. if u're really interested juz go ahead n give it a shot. who noes u may juz hit upon an award winning formula! if u dun feel comfy 2 post it here then juz email me lor. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.