Website Creation

whtay190

Jul 9, 2009
Hi there,

just wanna check with forumers, any of you maintain a website for clients or friends to download the photos directly from there?

I am interested in setting up a website/webpage where i can easily export my photos directly to the websever after editing through lightroom. is it possible? what are the costs like? and last but not least, is it easily managed? how much would it cost to have someone to do up the layout?

File sizes will be under 200mb most of the time, it would be nice if you can share your hosting solution with me...thanks!

Hi there,

just wanna check with forumers, any of you maintain a website for clients or friends to download the photos directly from there?

I am interested in setting up a website/webpage where i can easily export my photos directly to the websever after editing through lightroom. is it possible? what are the costs like? and last but not least, is it easily managed? how much would it cost to have someone to do up the layout?

File sizes will be under 200mb most of the time, it would be nice if you can share your hosting solution with me...thanks!

You can consider WordPress.com for personal use. But you will need to learn abit of HTML to do the layout thingy. It can be easy to learn. If you need customization beyond what they provide for free and or more harddisk space, you will have to pay liao..Regarding the uploading/posting of images, it will be relatively similar to like CS.

Last edited: