Webmasters!!Adobe or Macromedia easier to learn/use??

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, for me.... definitely Macromedia Dreamweaver. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I use Dreamweaver - it's interface is quite well thought out for a designer cum coder.

CaeSiuM said:
They are dependent on each other and thus are not mutually exclusive.

Actually, I thought he was comparing GoLive with Dreamweaver.

I'm thinking more Adobe to like Fireworks.

Well, if it's for Image editing then Adobe.
Webcreation then macromedia.

Just don't touch Macromedia flash lol.

i suspect that Dreamweaver is used by most professionals (anyone correct me if i am wrong)

If u have been using alot of adobe products, the layout of Golive might be more familiar to you.

NashVillian said:
i suspect that Dreamweaver is used by most professionals (anyone correct me if i am wrong)

If u have been using alot of adobe products, the layout of Golive might be more familiar to you.

I guess it's just which one you're used to at the end of the day..

Nahh, Dreamweaver is used by idiots like me - I use WYSIWYG mode: what you see is what you get. Requires absolutely no knowledge of html, though it helps!

To be frank, Microsoft Frontpage is the easiest to learn.

Personally I'm using Dreamweaver. :angel:

MingLee said:
I guess it's just which one you're used to at the end of the day..

Nahh, Dreamweaver is used by idiots like me - I use WYSIWYG mode: what you see is what you get. Requires absolutely no knowledge of html, though it helps!

Well I like the versatile nature of Dreamweaver - u can instantly switch between coding, WYSIWYG and also access FTP at the same time.

CaeSiuM said:
Yeah you have a point but MOST end-users link Adobe to Photoshop. ;)

You have a point too but I guess comparisons are made based on similar products. Photoshop and Dreamweaver serve different purposes... ;)

togu said:
To be frank, Microsoft Frontpage is the easiest to learn.

Personally I'm using Dreamweaver. :angel:

I agree with Togu. I am using Dreamweaver and also Flash but I think that FrontPage is easiest to learn and easily available.

I'm using Adobe GoLive. Its quite intuitive and I'm a code idiot.
I think that its quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.