Webmasters!!Adobe or Macromedia easier to learn/use??

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 5, 2004
i suspect that Dreamweaver is used by most professionals (anyone correct me if i am wrong)

If u have been using alot of adobe products, the layout of Golive might be more familiar to you.

NashVillian said:
i suspect that Dreamweaver is used by most professionals (anyone correct me if i am wrong)

If u have been using alot of adobe products, the layout of Golive might be more familiar to you.
I guess it's just which one you're used to at the end of the day..

Nahh, Dreamweaver is used by idiots like me - I use WYSIWYG mode: what you see is what you get. Requires absolutely no knowledge of html, though it helps!

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
To be frank, Microsoft Frontpage is the easiest to learn.

Personally I'm using Dreamweaver. :angel:

Feb 3, 2002
Singapore
MingLee said:
I guess it's just which one you're used to at the end of the day..

Nahh, Dreamweaver is used by idiots like me - I use WYSIWYG mode: what you see is what you get. Requires absolutely no knowledge of html, though it helps!
Well I like the versatile nature of Dreamweaver - u can instantly switch between coding, WYSIWYG and also access FTP at the same time.

Feb 3, 2002
Singapore
CaeSiuM said:
Yeah you have a point but MOST end-users link Adobe to Photoshop. ;)
You have a point too but I guess comparisons are made based on similar products. Photoshop and Dreamweaver serve different purposes... ;)

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
togu said:
To be frank, Microsoft Frontpage is the easiest to learn.

Personally I'm using Dreamweaver. :angel:
I agree with Togu. I am using Dreamweaver and also Flash but I think that FrontPage is easiest to learn and easily available.

tush

Jun 27, 2003
Visit site
I'm using Adobe GoLive. Its quite intuitive and I'm a code idiot.
I think that its quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom