webbing for cameras?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naheuy

Apr 30, 2010
Seagull
www.facebook.com
heya all,

i took this of a stranger (stalker me~) while at the canon photomarathon just a month or two ago, and i noticed he was wearing a webbing that has slots to put lenses in! a pity i couldnt get a full shot because i was sitting behind, but what i got was this:

77111_450569560657_628795657_5975726_2606152_n.jpg

does anyone know where to get such kinda stuff, or do they even exist by default? looks kinda useful compared to a full vest (SG very hot la...) ;)

i think TK Photo has it, you can go there and find all these if im not wrong.. correct me if im wrong seniors :)

Might be a blackrapid?

Hello nahuey.
Allow me to share with you.
This is a Double-Black-Rapid strap, with a velcro connecting piece right at the back just below the neck.
It can be separated into two single R-Straps.
I use this almost all the time when I carry two bodies.
I got mine from Orient Photo at Sim Lim Square although you may also buy it from Cathay Photo.
Problem is... it does tend to get out of stock rather quickly.

You did mention that he has a 'webbing that has slots to put lenses in...'.
As this Black-Rapid Double-R-Strap doesn't fit any pouches, what I suspected he might have done is - he wears a belt like perhaps the Think Tank Speed Belt with lens pouches mounted on the side, and then on top of that he wears the Double-R-Strap.
A common combination too.

Well... hope these help.

ahh thanks seniors, ill read up on these + check out TK photo as suggested abit later i guess =D

Status
Not open for further replies.