Web space offer for ClubSNAP forum members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by sehsuan
erm... adam, no reply after sending mail to the person listed.... any idea still can get or not?
I think Simon is busy? I also sent an email and PM but no reply as yet. I think we have to be patient. :D

for those who have applied, you can rest assured that your application is received. We are currently working on the server for our members gallery. Will update everyone once its ready. :)

Just an update to all who have applied, we are processing the applications (account creation, etc...) and everyone will be informed about the payment arrangement as soon as the accounts is ready to be activated.

Meanwhile, if you want to double confirm if your name is on the list, you can PM me.

Originally posted by AdamGoi

Ah...finally someone has asked the million dollar question! ;)

And the final answer is?
:dunno: :dunno:

Originally posted by Lindy
And the final answer is?
... keep watching out for announcements for image storage and hosting from ClubSNAP ... :D

eh never answer my mail one leh... I shd be number 15th as after I read the Hits was 16 views... :(

Originally posted by denizenx

I tried, what am I supposed to see huh? ;p
If you see a page loading up properly (with your nick in the start of the url), it means that your application was accepted. Hang on for more details soon!! ;)

Originally posted by Edmund
If you see a page loading up properly (with your nick in the start of the url), it means that your application was accepted. Hang on for more details soon!! ;)

eeek, that's it? LOL oh ok... thought the apache logo means I need to register... ;p
can we have something like pbase? ;p

btw guys the webspace under snap
can be use for webpage and photos albume too?
btw 100MB per a/c is max?

or still can increase?
and it the application for the a/c close since i saw some ppls say is only 30a/c only?
heee

The Basic Web Space for Members is Up and running......

Some users are beta testing thier account now.

Fixing Webmail Module Now... just a little bit more......

And I will be sending an email and/or PM to those members who have signed up to collect the dues ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.