Web Host for Portfolio Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaBuzzed

May 27, 2008
Guys, What have your experiences/histories been so far with hosting your website and and what are your plans after your current host plan ends?

Those providers currently on my list of candidates having done some research are;

bluehost.com
IDwebhost -currently giving a promo of 6GB space / 200GB bandwidth
limebox.com.sg

Care to share your choices/experiences?

Cheers

Hi, sorry for intercept your thread... Have been looking for a webbist that load my portfolio but I am looking for a web site that can prevent people from downloading and print screen from the viewers... Did u happen to know anything like this?

Hi, sorry for intercept your thread... Have been looking for a webbist that load my portfolio but I am looking for a web site that can prevent people from downloading and print screen from the viewers... Did u happen to know anything like this?

Thats more to do with how you deliver your content. I wouldn't say it is impossible but it is less likely for people to be able to download your images directly if you deliver it via a flash interface for example.

Thats more to do with how you deliver your content. I wouldn't say it is impossible but it is less likely for people to be able to download your images directly if you deliver it via a flash interface for example.

Thanks for the info... i am looking into flash for quiet awhile... still searching for a good wow factor when using flash

Thanks for your inputs. Will have a look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.