Weapons With Paintballs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanqiang1011

Jan 22, 2005
Tiny Red Dot...
www.blitzwerkz.com
Hi all,

Just saw a programme short on Channel 8 that Singapore has a place for playing air weapons with paintballs. Those type that looks like real weapon but the ammo is paintball.

Anyone know where is it located? Website?

Regards :)

Singapore Discovery centre also has it.

Have fun.... ;) but quite expensive....

the one at orchard is better.

the one at singapore discovery centre... in a way feels more real because they use replica colt commandos. and u can reload magazines of pellets.. but the firing system is not so reliable so a lot of jams, and the range is not as good either.

but be warned, the one at orchard... is painful when u get hit.

jdredd said:
the one at orchard is better.

the one at singapore discovery centre... in a way feels more real because they use replica colt commandos. and u can reload magazines of pellets.. but the firing system is not so reliable so a lot of jams, and the range is not as good either.

but be warned, the one at orchard... is painful when u get hit.

You mean Orchid Country Club, right?:think: There's never been one in Orchard.
If you want to avoid the pain, wear loose clothing like track pants or our SAF No.4 kind of outfit. The loose clothing helps to absorb the impact of the paintballs.

orange county choppers? ;p

sounds too expensive for me.

Ive played at both, The discovery centre one is much more enjoyable and they both hurt, but the orchid country club hurts more, lose clothing does bugger all, long sleeves are a must unless u want to get you arms plastered in bruises, both are quite expensive, but i prefer the discovery one because its much more realistic and the site is more fun to run around, there is like a castle and a boat the other one just has like road barries, its kinda dull.

Never had the jamming problem there and u dont tend to run out of C02 unlike at orchid club.

Played at both too. Prefer the one at Discovery Centre. More accessible for one thing, and there are chances of physical contact too during the game (was shot at point blank range before... ouch). All in all more realistic with colt replica and free to roam all over the arena.

yanyewkay said:
orange county choppers? ;p

sounds too expensive for me.

u wan a fire engine bike issit..... :bsmilie: i think paul tetul sr. would be happy to hear that theres market for his bikes in singapore. :bsmilie:

Maybe I go find out, then ask anyone wanna join. Good for those wanna take action photos. Raining and poor attendance to my football club means no training these days. Would like to try out some new stuffs.

Like the idea of going Discovery Centre cos the guns are realistics...

Stay tune...

Regards

haha i played b4...it's more like painball den paintball:devil: ...

Who's interested?

1. Klose (Will wear long 4 + sbo :bsmilie: )

Status
Not open for further replies.