We Love Ah-Beng Punk Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinist

Dec 24, 2006
Hi everyone! There'll be a concert next Saturday (30 Dec) at Bugis Street which will also feature the official launch of local clothing label PROPAGANDA MACHINE. Concert starts at 2pm on the roof top of the multi-storey carpark.

Bands are 4 Sides, The Jabs, Stampede, United Blood and Stompin' Ground. Rocking since 1988 Stompin' Ground has been acknowledged as one of the pioneering bands in the local underground music scene thats still around.

For the uninitiated this concert will not be your typical concert with choreographed moves from the bands playing to a sedentary bunch of teeny boppers. So expect lots of high energy perfomance from the bands & crowd.

As this is a paid entry event we are giving out 5 press passes on a first-come-first serve basis. You PM me or can click on the link below to contact me.

Merry Christmas and hope to see you all there!

www.propaganda-machine.com

So is we take the press pass,shoot finish then go home?

Up for you.:thumbsup:
but 30/12/2006. i has seminar to attend.

So is we take the press pass,shoot finish then go home?
Eh... I guess tats basically it. If u wan u can stay and watch the bands perform or catch the movie we are screening after the concert.

FYI... as of now there are 2 passes left.

Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!

I'm pleasantly surprised at the response I got for the passes. :)

Sad to say all 5 passes have all been allocated but for those unsuccessful ones we have placed your names on a reserve list.

So for those of you who have been successful plz forward your details to me (via PM) latest by Weds (27 Dec).

Thanks again everyone for the support!

Status
Not open for further replies.