We have to follow Speak Good English Movement in CS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simi England? EPL ai start liao..:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Luckily we only type english in CS, we don't speak

i speck better in hokkien.

Sion said:
You mean we type better English than we speak English?

How come hah? :bsmilie:

Sometimes its good for some of them to type than speak... Why? Ever hear some 'machiam' angmo speaks? Slangz until the angmo also blurr......

"Eat too many potatoes doesn't mean you are a potato, afterall you are still a sweet potato....."

Sion said:
You mean we type better English than we speak English?

How come hah? :bsmilie:

Cos is SPEAK English campaign, so i can still continue to type my bad english, haha :bsmilie:

I feel that it's almost impossible to have a "TYPE PROPER ENGLISH CAMPAIGN" on CS. With everyone using short forms -> RTFM :bsmilie: or ending posts with LAR and LOR :bsmilie:

doesnt affect mi as i prefer the way i am. Speak Eng or Singlish, truly Singaporean i am :angel:

eikin said:
i tot u speak canadian? :angel:

got meh ? my hubby is the imported gan dang (he is Chinese) and while he's been trying since 7 yrs ago to convert me to gan dang, seems like no use leh :sweatsm:

furrycake said:
got meh ? my hubby is the imported gan dang (he is Chinese) and while he's been trying since 7 yrs ago to convert me to gan dang, seems like no use leh :sweatsm:

the gan dang must be too yellow liao, use bleach also no use :sweatsm:

eikin said:
the gan dang must be too yellow liao, use bleach also no use :sweatsm:

No lah, we prefer rice to gan dang , you see :sweatsm: thing is if we ask most Singaporeans to speak good english, and most would try to slang and end up very fake instead.

do we have to greet one another like "Yo, man! Wassup!!! :D " or we more comfortable with "oei , eat already?"

furrycake said:
No lah, we prefer rice to gan dang , you see :sweatsm: thing is if we ask most Singaporeans to speak good english, and most would try to slang and end up very fake instead.

do we have to greet one another like "Yo, man! Wassup!!! :D " or we more comfortable with "oei , eat already?"

:bsmilie: hope i don't come back with japanese slang ... the english translation here is making me crazy, having exams this week, one of the question was to describe what 'recycle' is, over here it's written as risakuru ( リサクル ) :bsmilie:

eikin said:
hope i don't come back with japanese slang ... the english translation here is making me crazy, having exams this week, one of the question was to describe what 'recycle' is, over here it's written as risakuru ( リサクル ) :bsmilie:

Nihongoo moo saberu?

Sugoi! BOH BEH CHOW! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.